“Nice restaurant ”

El Patio Lounge Bar
Ranked #22 of 66 Restaurants in Bayahibe
Reviewed February 7, 2017 via mobile

Good food and we had very friendly service. Dinner 15 feet from ocean was nice. Prices were reasonable. 3 meals while we were in town.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed February 2, 2017

I had a business meeting ended around 1p.m., lunch time, so I invited the clients and their staff out for lunch. We picked the El Patio with some surprise, as the waitress was actually mopping the floor. We took a seat outside on the patio in front of the beach. It would be a nice place, if anyone took care of actually clean the beach from trash. The restaurant was empty, the 5 of us occupied the only table seated. Sure we ordered some dishes that may take time to cook, like Paella and grilled seafod... but even if you had to start the grill from scratch and go out to buy the seafood, it couldn't take so long. We waited over one hour to get our food served, really too long time to even be able to evaluate the actual quality, that was just so so, anyway. I wouldn't recommend it.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 21, 2016

Nicely decorated with options from right out on the beach to a more formal dining room experience. Lambi (conch) in a creole sauce was quite good.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

It was amazing

The service, the food, the view, the music, an amazing place to spend a very nice afternoon after lunch!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed April 24, 2016

This was my favorite place in Bayahibe - if someone was looking for me in town, they always went here first. Each day they have a $5 lunch special which is quite good. The tables are steps from the ocean, with a few lounge chairs on the sand in front. Best of all, though, were the waiters. They quickly became like family to me. I can't wait to go back and see them again!

Date of visit: April 2016