“Great find!”
Review of Mopa Cafe

Mopa Cafe
Ranked #15 of 61 Restaurants in Bayahibe
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Little place but very nice. Tipical italian recipes, fresh pasta, handmade desserts.
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Great little restaurant hidden in a street of Bayahibe. For coffee, food or stop for their tiramisu, it is a lovely little place run by Italians.

We definitely recommend to try!

Reviewed March 12, 2018

Awesome Italian coffee/espresso! Great caprese, but plan on sharing. We had two panini's - salami and cheese and a prosciutto and mozzarella - Recommend only one panini shared if you also get a caprese! Fresh bread, great spices and reasonable prices.

Reviewed February 21, 2018

We recently stayed the month in Bayahibe. Before arriving I did my normal scoping of the food scene and wrote down a list of places to try. One day I asked on of the managers in the condo building where we stayed if she knew of the place and she kid of laughed because it was her place! Paola is such a friendly face that we knew we definately needed to check it out. Our first visit was for breakfast before the beach. Excellent, very reasonable, great coffees and some of the best service I have ever had from Paola's dad! ( I am in the restaurant business) The second time we went back after the beach to pick up dinner to go and Paola's husband had me try a glass of excellent wine while I waited. Above and beyond! Our final visit was for breakfast once again and just as good as the others. We loved everything about this place, the cleanliness, the food but most importantly the family that runs it!!! We will see you in December 2018!!!!!

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

I would never consider myself to go to such a place esp in Bayahibe ...but friends of mine brought us there without any hesitation,saying it’s one of the best places in town to enjoy home made Italian food,well it was ok ,big tasty meals,reasonable prices ,but gin tonic was amazing,the location is not good,there is no toilet,which is outrageous!!!!!!!!the menu is only in Italian,so i ordered a dish and was disappointed,the personnel don’t speak English.....and not helpful at least for non Italians...if I knew all of this I would choose different place!!!!

Reviewed September 5, 2017

Small hidden Café. Great Authentic Italian food, priced very reasonable. Very friendly, family friendly, One of the owner, Paula very helpful with ordering my food. Went back 3 times, very good food. I hope you find it!!! It is well worth the visit!!!