We were a group of 14 college students and 2 adults staying here for our first two nights in the Dominican Republic. The owners were very accommodating to our group, particularly since we were large, relative to the size of the place. They even served us breakfast an hour and a half before their regular 8:00 start time to accommodate our early departure time on our last day there. The rooms were very clean and had everything we needed. The location off of the "main road" (it's a pretty small town) was nice, although you could still hear the music and scooters from the local colmado. Probably the case anywhere in Bayahibe... Having WiFi available on the patio was a plus, as we did not have access to the internet in many of the locations on our month-long visit to the DR. I definitely plan to return to Villa Iguana with my family in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villa Iguana Bayahibe is owned and run by Alessandro and Kirsten Siviero. It is the oldest guesthouse in Bayahibe and has stood the test of time. We offer guests a safe and atmospheric place to stay while exploring the charming fishing village of Bayahibe. There are many things to do in this little town. The excursion to Saona Island is a must do and Bayahibe is the best place in the Dominican Republic for diving. There are also many restaurants around (local and international) to tickle your taste buds. We have all the insider tips and information you need to make the best of your stay in the Bayahibe, Dominican Republic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Villa Iguana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Iguana Bayahibe Hotel Dominican Republic
- Hotel Iguana Bayahibe
- Iguana Bayahibe Hotel
- Hotel Villa Iguana Dominican Republic/Bayahibe