We stayed at Catalonia from 10/22-10/29. We upgraded to a preferred room and it was worth it. The resort is absolutely beautiful. The beach is great and the staff are outstanding. Food was great we loved the variety and themes each night. They offer a lot of activities and diving from the resort. We loved our stay and will recommend the resort. Thank you to all the staff we had a great time. We also loved the area and the water is amazing and clear.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Gran Dominicus is an all-inclusive resort located on the south-east coast of the Dominican Republic and overlooks the white sandy beach of Bayahibe; 25 km. from the famous Caribbean art centre Altos de Chavon and 4.5 km. from the tiny fishing of Bayahibe, close to the Natural Park of the East, home of the biggest remains from the Island's first inhabitants, the Taino Indians; only 30 minutes by boat from Saona and Catalina both wonderful virgin islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, HRS, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelUp, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Catalonia Gran Dominicus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Gran Dominicus Hotel Bayahibe
- Catalonia Gran Dominicus La Romana
- Gran Dominicus
- Catalonia Gran Dominicus Dominican Republic/Bayahibe