This was our third stay at an Iberostar resort and we continue to be most impressed with how the chain approaches the entire concept of the all-inclusive resort. While you know intuitively that there are a large number of guests at the resort, you never seem to see them all. There are never waiting lines for anything and the facilities never appear crowded. As always, the staff is their greatest asset. Everyone, without exception, was pleasant, friendly and always willing to help with any request or question. Just to mention a few folks by name, Astencio at the front desk seems to keep the whole place running by himself (thanks for everything, Hermano) and apparently never sleeps! Riordan at the concierge desk is one of the warmest, most friendly people we have ever met and Yan, Apparito and all the other bartenders were great and always ready with a smile, a laugh and a bit of a flourish as they prepared people's drinks. The wait staff at the buffet is also super and very hard-working, as are the folks who present the nightly shows. The staff at the a la carte restaurants is also outstanding. Everyone at the resort makes it clear that they take their job seriously and go out of their way to do their best. Finally as to staff, all of the folks at Dressel Dive Center, the on-site water sports facility, were great. These people are thoroughly professional in every way and at the same time are kind, warm and friendly. I cannot recall ever feeling more welcome in a place.
As is the case at all Iberostar resorts we have seen, the grounds and physical plant are always kept in tip-top condition, and the maintenance staff is always at work tidying up and caring for the plants, trees and resident animals. Speaking of the resident animals, they are always a wonder and really enhance the feeling that one is in paradise! Also, one of my favorite features of this particular resort is the lighthouse bar on the ocean. Sitting on the deck, sipping a cool drink and gazing out at the ocean...it don't get much better than that! We enjoyed ourselves so much that we extended our stay for four additional days!
The Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus comes with our highest recommendation, and we will absolutely be returning there on a future vacation. Try it for yourself-you won't be disappointed!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Hacienda Dominicus Hotel offers 5-star All Inclusive accommodations in Bayahibe, a picturesque village on the Dominican Republic's southeast coast. This is the perfect beachfront locale for indulging in a comfortable, luxurious Caribbean vacation. Designed with both couples and families with children in mind, our top hotel's entertainment program includes activities for young and older alike as well as a modern spa for serene relaxation and high quality dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Hotel Bayahibe
- Iberostar Hotel Bayahibe
- Iberostar Hotel Hacienda Dominicus
- Iberostar La Romana
- Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Dominican Republic/Bayahibe