I just came back from two days in this hotel. It is a very nice hotel with lots of possibilities. I would definitively recommend it. Very good quality for the price.
However, I recommend to go there only if you are with your partner or your family. I went alone and I felt a little bit like a lost sock after laundry.
But I still did the best out of it.
I would like to highlight that it is the first time I go to a massage in a hotel where the massage lady knows how to massage. The lady who took me in is called Iris and was very professional.
Otherwise, the only thing I have to criticise is the fact that you have to pay for wifi. I think that it is stupid nowadays to have an all inclusive hotel where you can have anything included but not wifi. This is indeed a weakness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on a fantastically beautiful, fine sandy beach. Around 5 km from the finish village of Bayahibe. Top 5-star luxury. Tropical gardens. Varied gastronomy. Water sports galore. Spa & Health Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with VISIT US, INC. , Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Hotel Bayahibe
- Iberostar Hotel Bayahibe
- Iberostar Hotel Hacienda Dominicus
- Iberostar La Romana
- Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Dominican Republic/Bayahibe