This resort needs to do something with the fact that there are not enough shadow areas and chairs on the beach. People are constantly fighting over the good spots there. My 8 years old son called it ‘beach wars’.
You MUST be there on the beach by 6 AM in order to get decent spot – beach chairs with umbrella. And I’m not talking about the best areas – those spots are already reserved far before 6 AM.
Other than that – all was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on a fantastically beautiful, fine sandy beach. Around 5 km from the finish village of Bayahibe. Top 5-star luxury. Tropical gardens. Varied gastronomy. Water sports galore. Spa & Health Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with VISIT US, INC. , Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Hotel Bayahibe
- Iberostar Hotel Bayahibe
- Iberostar Hotel Hacienda Dominicus
- Iberostar La Romana
- Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Dominican Republic/Bayahibe