Bavaro Runners Adventures Zip Line La Romana-Bayahibe
and up
Zipline Adventure from La Romana
Ranked #25 of 46 Tours in Bayahibe
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the longest zip line in the Caribbean.Lower yourself across 16 platforms, and 12 cables, spawning two miles throughout a mountain range. A docile airlift, an ethereal slip sifting through the thick foliage overhead. Glide through two of the biggest zip lines in the Caribbean. Experience an unmatched frenzy, blundering skin deep amidst a dazzling rainforest. As you timidly scour the first cable, your body relinquishes all fears, and an adrenaline rush subdues your being.Twirling from platform to platform, pre-Columbian enigmas come to life in the middle of fascinating vistas. Anamuya Mountain is swathed by mysticism, yearning to be revealed before your eyes. Hidden secrets lie afar in a forgotten site once settled by an indigenous civilization.Raising yourself over a colossal arena, accomplish cunning feats, attaining distances far over 900 meters.
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Flat tire delayed our journey home. Zipline was good. Children can't do the big lines that cross the river.

Runners_Adventures, Gerente at Bavaro Runners Adventures Zip Line La Romana-Bayahibe, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

We are sorry about the delay caused by the flat fire. For safety reasons, children under 8 years old can not do the longer lines. Thank you for your review!!

All reviews
"safety briefing"
"our tour guide"
in 8 reviews
"an eye opening experience"
"great adventure"
"climbing"
"pj"
"blast"

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We did this excursion while in Punta Cana. It was fantastic, and I highly recommend it!

It started out with a bus ride to the excursion. From our Hotel, it was maybe a 40 minute drive. A little over half way through, we had to switch from a bus to a vehicle more capable of driving up the mountain. The whole time our tourguide, Max, kept our mind occupied with little facts about the country. He was also the first of many people to describe in detail how safe ziplining (with them, at least) is. They are the only company certified by American inspectors, so that helped bring some piece of mind to my apprehensive wife.

When we got there, we went to "school", which involved watching an employee demonstrate how to zipline safely, and techniques to stop properly. It was very helpful.

The ziplines themselves are great! They start out very mild, and you can easily watch other people go before you. There were probably 60 people on our excursion, so we waited a bit to let others go first. Once you make it past the first one, you will realize how fun it is! My wife was beaming from ear to ear, and even said she'd do it again in the future! I was thrilled. The best zipline by far is #11, as it is almost half a mile long, and goes over a river. The others are great too, but I'd pay just to do #11 again.

It is a great way to spend half of a day while in Punta Cana, and will give you something to talk about for years. Sign up for it already! :-)

Runners_Adventures, Manager at Bavaro Runners Adventures Zip Line La Romana-Bayahibe, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Yes! Our Ziplines is certified by the Association Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) of which we are members, assuring maximum safety to our clients. We are very happy that your wife enjoyed the tour as well! Thank you for your positive comments!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I am terrified of heights, but zip lining was on my bucket list! We were picked up at our hotel entrance, given a verbal tour as we drove through towns and cities, given a thorough explanation about "how to" zip line, and offered encouragement at each platform. I would definitely recommend this excursion to anyone that enjoys the thrill of zooming across treetops and over flowing rivers!

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I live in Puntacana. This was my first time doing the zip line. It was amazing. My mom and dad really enjoyed it. The staff going to the zip line, at the zip line, and taking you back home are great. The staff makes you feel safe and you are. Flying through the air at some shocking speeds were awesome. This is coming from someone that hates rollercoasters. I would do this again and again. The guys that work on the zip line are fun to watch going down the zip line because they are very acrobatic on the line. Loved every minute of it.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The best part of the adventure for me was the ride to the facility. Our tour guide Max kept us entertained with his compentary about the country. Wibur was a great driver too!

The staff at the zip lining facility were less than enthusiastic. I have been ziplining many times in many countries and I have never experienced staff who treated the guests like they weer an inconvenience. Talk about a great job, hanging out in trees for a few hours. they took away the fun for me, we were rushed through the ziplines.

Thanks Max and Wilbur for saving the day,