“Excellent!”
Review of Casa Daniel

Casa Daniel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Dive Center Casa Daniel is situated directly on the shoreline in the center of Bayahibe. Every day our boats take you to the most beautiful divesites in the Dominican Republic.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

A great professional team with good equipment. Had 4 days of excellent diving here.
Dive boat is also spacious which is a key point for me. You will see some small skiffs buzzing around that other operators use.
Dive sites were good ranging from local sites to Catalina Island where you also spend an hour on the beach there. This is 45 mins away, so you definately do not want to be in one of these small boats. Also, they gave us rum and coke on the way back!
The St George wreck was excellent and would do again as one dive was not enough.
If I returned to the area i would certainly book with them again.

2  Thank AhMrBond
in 7 reviews
"rum"
"resort"

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Top notch. Reasonably priced. Fun, smart and friendly. My family and I were recommended this diving operation by the owner of our Air BnB condo. Our 2 children learned to dive with their experienced dive master, Stephan and did another dive on a subsequent dive with Gerry. I felt very confident with both of them and enjoyed the freedom they gave my husband and me as we did our dive nearby.

1  Thank christineg j
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Went for two dives with the Casa Daniel instructors. The team were very friendly and knowledgeable which helped a lot as I had not dived in over 10 years. Special mention for Carolin who took me through the refresher course and guided me during the dives. If you are going to Bayahibe to dive, I thoroughly recommend Casa Daniel.

2  Thank Justin S
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I've taken this trip two years in a row with two different guides and boat staff personnel. Both experiences were really great! The guides are super friendly and knowledgable about the area and fluent in English (as well as German and a few other languages). The boat staff were equally friendly. We were a group of college students and 2 adults, and the staff engaged with all of us throughout the trip (including some great merengue and bachata dancing!). Because we were on an educational trip to the DR, our excursion included a tour of the small community on the island, which was very interesting. I would highly recommend Casa Daniel tours if you're looking for a fun, interesting, and beautiful day of water and beach exploration.

1  Thank MJWalsh4
See more reviews
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We did a snorkel + scuba dive with Casa Daniel on May 30, 2014. Part of our party of 6 only wanted to snorkel and others (including me) wanted to scuba dive. They accommodated all of us on the same boat which made it great that we could enjoy the experience altogether. They provided all the necessary equipment, which was in good condition. They were very easy and friendly to work with and accommodating. We were staying in Casa de Campo, so we drove into Bayahibe to the Casa Daniel location and arranged the excursion the day before. BTW, there are no scuba outfits in Casa de Campo -- none, which is why we drove to Bayahibe (suggested by a local) to arrange the dive. The dive itself (reef + fish) was about a 7 on a scale of 10, with the Great Barrier reef being a 10. There are lots of fan coral, a good selection of reef fish, but the reefs themselves were so-so. We dove around Isla Saona. We had a great time and I'd use them again.