“BayahibeSUP - Wonderful”

Bayahibe SUP (Stand Up Paddle Boarding)
More attraction details
Owner description: Stand Up Paddle Boarding (or SUP) is the new, eco friendly way to get out on the water and have fun. It's easy to learn and anyone can do it! Standing on your paddleboard gives you a unique view of the marine life below as you glide across the calm, crystal clear waters of Bayahibe Bay. Take a guided coastal tour, lesson or rent a board and experience this new watersport in a tropical paradise.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
A TripAdvisor Member
Santa Barbara California
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Miss Mari was wonderful - Turns out we had something in common we are both Swedish - she speaks English which makes booking this excursion flawless- I paddled with my two daughters and my friend - my friend was having difficulty with her balance ever since landing in the DR so she was not able to finish but both my 13yr old daughter and my 21yr old daughter and myself were able to paddle with very little prior experience - it was an EPIC workout so not for the weak - the water is gorgeous and Mari and Alberto were wonderful they knew the ocean's terrain to keep us is safe areas - we loved this excursion and would absolutely do this again

Mari B, Manager at Bayahibe SUP (Stand Up Paddle Boarding), responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2014

Thank you so much for your great review! I really appreciate it!

And you know that I am counting on that you'll be back to paddle with us soon again, next time with another ending... ;-)

Hasta luego!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We went out to SUP with Mari. I can't express how great of an excursion this is. First of all she was amazing communication. I planed this excursion from the US. She answered emails promptly, answered all my questions, and even gave us door to door instructions. The price was more than fair! We were all first timers and she had this great patience and gave us the opportunity to go at our speed. I was not an easy student, but she was just great. At one point she even dragged me out. So please if you have never tried it do not be afraid you are in great hands with Mari! She took pictures and we had access to them the same day! Whether you have never gone or if you have done SUP before I really recommend it!

Mari B, Manager at Bayahibe SUP (Stand Up Paddle Boarding), responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Thank you very much for taking your time to write us such a great review! It is very much appreciated! I am happy you enjoyed it, and I had a great time paddling with you as well!

I hope your enjoyed the buggy-ride too, and the rest of your vacation. And I hope to SUP with you again on your next visit to The Dominican Republic!

Saludos!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Mari and Thomas were a pleasure to spend the day with. The weather, the crystal clear blue ocean and the freedom of SUP was fantastic. We could not have asked for a better experience. Enjoyed every minute. Thank you!

Mari B, Manager at Bayahibe SUP (Stand Up Paddle Boarding), responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Thank you so much for writing us such a great review! We are proud to hear that this was the best day of your trip, and we had a fantastic time SUPing with you and your family! I hope that you will continue to SUP at home, and that we will soon see you back in Bayahibe!

Saludos!
/Mari & the Bayahibe SUP team

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Mari arranged a round trip private taxi from Punta Cana for us. Baynody, our guide was awesome. No crowds, just the two of us and Baynody. Mari was under the weather but kept in contact to make sure all was well. A wonderful experience!

Mari B, Manager at Bayahibe SUP (Stand Up Paddle Boarding), responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Thank you for taking your time to write us such a great review! It is very much appreciated!

I am so sorry that I was not able to meet you, but I am happy to know that Baynody took good care of you, and that you enjoyed your experience!

I hope I will get the chance to SUP with you on your next visit! ;-)

Saludos from sunny Bayahibe!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Been here last week and is was great! Mari and Baynodi are very nice, they gave us good instructions and we had fun talks. This was our first time stand up paddle boarding and we will definitely wil do it again! The surrounding was beautiful! Absolutely a must do when you are at the Dominican Republic!

Thank you so much for taking your time to write us a review! We really do appreciate it!

I am so happy that you enjoyed it, we had a great time paddling with you. Keep SUPing, and I hope that we will see you here soon again!

Saludos from sunny Bayahibe!
/Mari & the Bayahibe SUP team