“GREAT TRIP”

Bayahibe SUP (Stand Up Paddle Boarding)
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Stand Up Paddle Boarding (or SUP) is the new, eco friendly way to get out on the water and have fun. It's easy to learn and anyone can do it! Standing on your paddleboard gives you a unique view of the marine life below as you glide across the calm, crystal clear waters of Bayahibe Bay. Take a guided coastal tour, lesson or rent a board and experience this new watersport in a tropical paradise.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We went out to SUP with Mari. I can't express how great of an excursion this is. First of all she was amazing communication. I planed this excursion from the US. She answered emails promptly, answered all my questions, and even gave us door to door instructions. The price was more than fair! We were all first timers and she had this great patience and gave us the opportunity to go at our speed. I was not an easy student, but she was just great. At one point she even dragged me out. So please if you have never tried it do not be afraid you are in great hands with Mari! She took pictures and we had access to them the same day! Whether you have never gone or if you have done SUP before I really recommend it!

Mari B, Manager at Bayahibe SUP (Stand Up Paddle Boarding), responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Thank you very much for taking your time to write us such a great review! It is very much appreciated! I am happy you enjoyed it, and I had a great time paddling with you as well!

I hope your enjoyed the buggy-ride too, and the rest of your vacation. And I hope to SUP with you again on your next visit to The Dominican Republic!

Saludos!

in 2 reviews
"standup"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Mari and Thomas were a pleasure to spend the day with. The weather, the crystal clear blue ocean and the freedom of SUP was fantastic. We could not have asked for a better experience. Enjoyed every minute. Thank you!

Mari B, Manager at Bayahibe SUP (Stand Up Paddle Boarding), responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Thank you so much for writing us such a great review! We are proud to hear that this was the best day of your trip, and we had a fantastic time SUPing with you and your family! I hope that you will continue to SUP at home, and that we will soon see you back in Bayahibe!

Saludos!
/Mari & the Bayahibe SUP team

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Mari arranged a round trip private taxi from Punta Cana for us. Baynody, our guide was awesome. No crowds, just the two of us and Baynody. Mari was under the weather but kept in contact to make sure all was well. A wonderful experience!

Mari B, Manager at Bayahibe SUP (Stand Up Paddle Boarding), responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Thank you for taking your time to write us such a great review! It is very much appreciated!

I am so sorry that I was not able to meet you, but I am happy to know that Baynody took good care of you, and that you enjoyed your experience!

I hope I will get the chance to SUP with you on your next visit! ;-)

Saludos from sunny Bayahibe!
//Mari

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Been here last week and is was great! Mari and Baynodi are very nice, they gave us good instructions and we had fun talks. This was our first time stand up paddle boarding and we will definitely wil do it again! The surrounding was beautiful! Absolutely a must do when you are at the Dominican Republic!

Thank you so much for taking your time to write us a review! We really do appreciate it!

I am so happy that you enjoyed it, we had a great time paddling with you. Keep SUPing, and I hope that we will see you here soon again!

Saludos from sunny Bayahibe!
/Mari & the Bayahibe SUP team

See more reviews
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We just got back from an amazingly fun time with Mari and Baynody learning Stand Up Paddle Board. This was our first time but won't be our last. Thank you Mari for the wonderful pineapple and conversation and to Baynody for some Yoga practice ;-) You Rock!

Mari was so wonderful coordinating with us to arrange for us to be picked up and returned to the cruise pier, all we had to do was show up!

After our Paddle Boarding, we stopped in for a few drinks at the pizza place around the corner, amazingly good Pina Colada's and the few of the beach was so relaxing. We enjoyed watching the locals working and playing hard along the beach.

Can't wait to come back to visit!

Gil & Patsy

Mari B, Manager at Bayahibe SUP (Stand Up Paddle Boarding), responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Thank you very much for taking your time to write us such a great review! We really appreciate it! I am happy to hear that this was not your last time on a SUP, and we are looking forward to more yoga practice next year. ;-)