This was a speedy getaway with my girlfriend, we are both profesionals my girlfriend a Doctor and I am a business executive so we are a stressed couple looking for peace and some quality time together. We were also looking for a Luxury resort in the Dominican Republic staying away from loud low quality all inclusive resorts and we were blessed by choosing Cadaques. Eventhough we arrived pretty late, the staff from the gate to the front desk were great and profesional, right there we knew we were in the right place. We were at the resort building close to the main pool, por room was spotless, the bed was even better than the heavenly beds offered by Starwood, we had adequate lighting and some water and sodas at no charge for the first night. Great A/C as well as excellent cable tv.
Next morning we walked to the restaurant for breakfast eventhough there is a golf cart that takes you there we preffered to walk, breakfast was a la carte and sumptious, service was top-notch. We then walked to the beach UNBELIEVABLE crystal clear water, super clean water and chairs. We ordered a bottle of champagne at the beach and they served it with all the elegance of the world, nice wine bucket and glassware. For lunch we sat on the pool next to the restaurant and great seafood poolside we recommend the whole fresh red snapper as well as the seafood ceviche.Service again was impeccable.
Dinners were all great as well.This resort has daily turndown service and a great SPA that we raved about. Very nice and secluded resort, it does have a kids pool near the main building with 2 waterslides. Everyone speaks english. Management is visible. We felt safe and this was important to us.
All in all this resort is the best we have stayed in the carribean by far, because of the great service, food quality and beach. We will be back soon. Thanks to all the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cadaques offers you the opportunity to escape into a different reality. Our little nook in Bayahibe, with crystal clear waters and sandy beaches, has a diverse set of activities for the whole family. Cobbled streets invite you to enjoy the unique combination of daily Mediterranean life and relaxed island feeling of a small village. Take a walk with us and see our chapel, its tropical gardens, and our different entertainment areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Weare Bayahibe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cadaques Caribe Resort And Villas
- Cadaques Caribe Resort & Villas Hotel Bayahibe
- Hotel Weare Bayahibe Dominican Republic