I stayed at this resort for one night, from January 13th to the 14th that was more than enough to convince me to go back for more days in the near future.
One of the features that I loved about the resort is that is quiet, something that a good percentage of resorts lack is just that. Very clean, beautiful rooms, the staff is very friendly and professional. The one thing that the resort lacks is all inclusive packages, but if you already know that it's a non inclusive resort just bring extra cash.
The rooms are very clean, the beds are very soft and comfortable, nice big flat screen t.v. and of course the rooms have balconies, air conditioner, ceiling fan, safe, fridge, etc.
The check in and check out process was fast so there was no waiting in a hot lobby like most resorts, the lobby at this resort is air conditioned and closed. Overall I would love to go back for more days, and I will. I'm so used to staying at resorts in Punta Cana but the Cadaques Caribe Resort is just as beautiful as any resort in Punta Cana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cadaques offers you the opportunity to escape into a different reality. Our little nook in Bayahibe, with crystal clear waters and sandy beaches, has a diverse set of activities for the whole family. Cobbled streets invite you to enjoy the unique combination of daily Mediterranean life and relaxed island feeling of a small village. Take a walk with us and see our chapel, its tropical gardens, and our different entertainment areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Cadaques Bayahibe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cadaques Caribe Resort And Villas
- Cadaques Caribe Resort & Villas Hotel Bayahibe
- Cadaques Bayahibe Dominican Republic