“Kid-friendly, great location”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Cafe
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Lovely spot by the water and a talking parrot to entertain the kids. Plenty of kid-friendly food like spaghetti and pizza, but also seafood for the adults.

1  Thank Sherry R

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Beautiful place and location. I thought it was overpriced and it was empty, which indicates others agree.

Reviewed September 18, 2011

The food was heavenly indescriptible, their mojitos are the best I've ever had, service is warm, helpful and fast in the good way. Their tiramisu was bit too cold but neverless great.

Reviewed January 31, 2011

My best friend and I spen 10 days in Bayahibe and this was the first place we discovered. Although I spoke little spanish, they did their best to make me feel at home. We spent a lovely evening overlooking the bay over a lantern lit dinner. The presidente beer and pizza were excellent! When our flame blew out...Lico (one of the employees) was at our table in seconds to relight it. The manager greeted us warmly every time she saw us and our waitress was a ray of sunshine. When I first arrived in this village, I was apprehensive about dining out (typical American), also, we didn't stay in an all-inclusive...but thankfully this was my first experience dining out and I loved it!! One of our nights there, we ate inside and I witnessed a guy grab the BIGGEST lobster I've ever seen right out of the tank, so that it could be cooked for his dinner! Talk about fresh!Everyone was so friendly and the food, beer and coffee was excellent! The view cannot be beat! Our last night in Bayahibe, we had 2 pizzas to go and 2 espressos while we waited. It was a great "last dinner". The presidente is less than $2.00 and the pizza was 250.00 pesos! Awesome bargain! I cannot wait to see our new friends again! Thanks for making me feel so welcome!

1  Thank Charlie T
Reviewed January 30, 2011

We spent 10 days in Bayahibe and ate at Capt. Kidd at least 4 of those nights. Pizza was good and reasonably priced. The staff was super friendly even though we spoke only a bit of spanish. They made us feel really welcome. I had a seafood and pasta dish that was very good. I would go back in a minute. The owner/manager was great as were Juana and Lico...there was a language barrier but the staff was wonderful...I can't say anything negative about the whole experience!

1  Thank ruby7773