“Top-Shelf Dive Shop and Crew!!!”

Diving Dominican Republic
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Family run PADI certified dive boat operation in Bayahibe, on the Caribbean coast of Dominican Republic, specializing in private scuba diving, scuba lessons and trips. The schedule is done completely by the clients (weather / sea conditions apply). For about the same price you can enjoy scuba diving and trips only with your family or group of friends. You’ll choose the dive sites, make your own schedule, nobody will rush anywhere. We do not limit the dive times, the only limitation is the air, bottom time and the weather / the sea conditions.
Reviewed October 8, 2017

Peter and his crew provide an outstanding personal service. They are meticulous at providing all of their customers with an exceptional diving experience! I traveled all the way from Punta Cana (by faith) to dive with this crew. Peter provided everything, transportation, great equipment, and "Awesome" service!!! He paired me up with one of his best instructors Julie R. who helped me advance my certifications. I would highly recommend diving with Sharky's Crew. You will receive service that is beyond what others are willing to provide and an exceptional diving experience because these guys know the best dive spots!!!

1  Thank Paul R
Sharky C, General Manager at Diving Dominican Republic, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Thank you Paul for such a great comments! Our goal is your satisfaction with our services. It's been a pleasure to have you here. Congratulations to your AOWD and Nitrox certification and thank you for diving with us!

We hope to see you again here in Bayahibe, DR!

Greetings

"great instructor"
"private dives"
"dive days"
in 3 reviews
"dreams la romana resort"
"these guys"
in 9 reviews
"great equipment"
"via email"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed October 2, 2017

We were a group of 5 divers and we did 3 dives with Sharky's. The service was beyond excellent. Peter was very accommodating and welcoming. Highly recommend for private diving tours.

Sharky C, Owner at Diving Dominican Republic, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2017

Thank you very much for your time to share your experience and pictures from diving with us. All best and see you again next year Dmitri!

Reviewed September 20, 2017

My husband, I and our 20 year old son recently spent the day on one of Sharky's boats! Probably one of the best tours we have taken in the Carribean! Our dive master, Julie was awesome, and so was our captain! My son is a diver, my husband and I just snorkel. We had to dives/snorkel, lunch, and stopped at the natural pool! AMAZING!!

1  Thank vkirby
Sharky C, Owner at Diving Dominican Republic, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Valicia,

Thank you for taking your time for the review. We love to hear from our clients that they did enjoyed their time with our crew and we are looking forward to see you again!

Thank you for diving with Sharky's Crew!

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Was originally scheduled to dive Sun, Tue, and Thurs, but with Irma approaching, Pete was was very accommodating and changed the dives to Sun, Mon, and Tues. The dives were fantastic. We did nine dives in three days. Saw everything from wrecks to sea life and coral. Highlights include two octopi, eels, huge stingray, anenome crabs and shrimpand a huge stingray. Even learned how to hunt lionfish. Will definitely return to Sharky's on the next trip to the Dominican Republic.

1  Thank Steve K
Sharky C, Owner at Diving Dominican Republic, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

Steve,

Thank you for great comments and for sharing your photos!

I'll be looking forward to hear about your next trip to the Dominican Republic and go diving with you again.

Greetings!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 11, 2017

I love diving and took advantage of my cousin's wedding in the DR to dive with Sharky's. And I must say, it was an excellent adventure. The equipment is in great shape, the staff is so warm and friendly and the diving was second to none. Julie knew the reefs extremely well and also took Nat geo level photos of our dives that Sharky's sent to me to remember the trip. The fact that Sharky's is private is also really nice. Peter was so kind, even taking us to an ATM (as we forgot to bring enough cash) and even had a drink with us afterwards. My dad talks about our trip with Sharkys all the time so I know it left a huge impact on him. Well worth the hour drive from Punta Cana if you are staying at a resort as the diving is much better in Bayahibe with Sharky's.

1  Thank Brett G

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about diving with Sharky's! We are glad you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to see you again Brett.

Greetings"