One week at Dreams LaRomana and enjoyed our stay. We had a wonderful time with friends and family. Pools were awesome, ocean was great. Cannot ask for better staff, Picasso on the beach with water aerobics and his high energy. French restaurant with Juan waiter was excellent. Wilkins Castillo in the Mexican restaurant was exceptional, returned for the second evening because of Wilkins and Emiliano who trained Wilkins. Not mentioning the food was superb. Then visit the lobby every evening following the night entertainment to visit Diomedy De Los Santo who is wonderful. We offered her to come to Canada. Cannot mention all the names of everyone who gave great service. to Jacqueline who cleaned our room daily and prepare towel designs and tied our curtains into butterfly, thank you, we love coming back to our room daily to see what she did for us. To the manager or person hiring at this resort, congrats on job well done. We travel every year and this staff stood out from some of our prior vacation locations. Last years we stayed 1week at Dreams Adventures in Mexico and I can rate that resort top notch, 5 all across, the reason we chose Dreams again this year. The only place that we cannot praise is the Asian restaurant, the staff did not make us feel welcome and was not friendly. Overall I would go back to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst a world of pristine beaches, lush tropical jungle and turquoise sea on the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic, Dreams La Romana is the perfect resort for singles, couples and families. Unlimited Luxury Enjoy the many amenities of Unlimited-Luxury at Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa, where nearly everything is included. Every gourmet meal, every fine wine and cocktail, and so much more. At Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa, these amenities include: •Elegant accommodations with incredible views •Gourmet dining at eleven specialty restaurants •24-hour room service •Unlimited top-shelf spirits at seven festive bars and lounges •All day and nighttime activities and entertainment •Option to upgrade to Preferred Club privileges •Free WiFi and international calling with Unlimited Connectivity (coming soon) •Full breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks •Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks •Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits •Complimentary mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, juices, bottled water and beer •24-hour room service •Specialty restaurants with no reservations required •Themed parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues •Pristine swimming pools •Pool and beach wait service •Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment •Explorer's Club for kids with supervised activities •Core Zone Teens Club with teen activities •Fitness center •No wristbands required •All taxes and gratuities Unlimited Top-Shelf Spirits Enjoy international and domestic top-shelf spirits, fine wines and ice-cold beer at any of our seven bars and lounges. Then keep the party going with 24-hour room service and your own complimentary mini-bar. All of your favorite drinks are served without limit or expected gratuities at Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa. World-Class Spa Indulge and invigorate your senses with a day in the Dreams Spa by Pevonia. Spanning more than 21,000 square feet, the on-site spa at Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa offers a la carte treatment options ranging from the traditional to transcendent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams La Romana Bayahibe
- Dreams La Romana Hotel Bayahibe
- Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa Dominican Republic/Bayahibe