February 17-24 2013 our group of 26, who travel together every February to practice yoga, had the "wonderful" experience of Dreams LaRomana. My husband and I have been fortunate enough to travel around the world and from the moment of arrival until departure, this hotel provided exemplary service, gourmet food and the entire group felt "special". I could list each person individually but I won't. We did not have demands (I organized the trip) -- merely requests -- and ALL were met and actually most times beyond our expectations. We did not stay in the Preferred Club rooms and still the rooms were quite nice; the World Buffet provides everything you could want and the ala carte restaurants are like dining in top notch restaurants. The extra cost for the lobster dinner was well worth the money and ALL employees went the extra mile to make certain our dinner on the beach the last night was truly a "dream". When I read Trip Advisor and see the complaints, I always have to smile. Travel is an adventure; a step out of the every day routine and an experience --quite often what you make it and I'm always amazed at the insignificant things that went "wrong". It's part of life. In yoga we have a word -- Namaste -- which means I give to you from the heart and that's what these people do. Namaste to everyone we came in contact with at Dreams Resort and Spa -- La Romana!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst a world of pristine beaches, lush tropical jungle and turquoise sea on the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic, Dreams La Romana is the perfect resort for singles, couples and families. Unlimited Luxury Enjoy the many amenities of Unlimited-Luxury at Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa, where nearly everything is included. Every gourmet meal, every fine wine and cocktail, and so much more. At Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa, these amenities include: •Elegant accommodations with incredible views •Gourmet dining at eleven specialty restaurants •24-hour room service •Unlimited top-shelf spirits at seven festive bars and lounges •All day and nighttime activities and entertainment •Option to upgrade to Preferred Club privileges •Free WiFi and international calling with Unlimited Connectivity (coming soon) •Full breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks •Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks •Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits •Complimentary mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, juices, bottled water and beer •24-hour room service •Specialty restaurants with no reservations required •Themed parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues •Pristine swimming pools •Pool and beach wait service •Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment •Explorer's Club for kids with supervised activities •Core Zone Teens Club with teen activities •Fitness center •No wristbands required •All taxes and gratuities Unlimited Top-Shelf Spirits Enjoy international and domestic top-shelf spirits, fine wines and ice-cold beer at any of our seven bars and lounges. Then keep the party going with 24-hour room service and your own complimentary mini-bar. All of your favorite drinks are served without limit or expected gratuities at Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa. World-Class Spa Indulge and invigorate your senses with a day in the Dreams Spa by Pevonia. Spanning more than 21,000 square feet, the on-site spa at Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa offers a la carte treatment options ranging from the traditional to transcendent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams La Romana Bayahibe
- Dreams La Romana Hotel Bayahibe
- Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa Dominican Republic/Bayahibe