TripAdvisor
Sarigerme
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews starlight bar oasis pool shuttle bus german guests long trousers gala night bali beds private beach german speaking open bathroom main restaurant entertainment was low key sea view suite morning news arrived midnight fire eaters lagoon bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Absolutely loved my stay here. There are many activities throughout the day to engage with as well as places to get some peace and quiet. Can't wait to go back and enjoy the peaceful and relaxing environment.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank naomimm19
TUI_BLUE_Seno, Leiter Gästebetreuung at TUI BLUE Seno, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear naomimm19;

Thank you very much for your kind feedback!We are pleased you were very happy with your stay and enjoyed a lovely holiday.
We hope to welcome you again soon!

TUI BLUE Seno Team

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited this adults only hotel in the last week of October. Our first impression of this wonderful place was that it looked very much like Centre Parcs being set in a forest. That’s where the comparison ends though as this was a beautiful set of room blocks set on the side of a hill (a very steep hill!). That said there are shuttle buses that run from reception right down to the beach every 5/10 minutes so you don’t have to walk if you don’t want to.

The rooms were lovely, very clean and decorated beautifully. The only downside was the open bathroom! The toilet and shower are enclosed a frosted glass.

The food was plentiful and varied. I defy anyone to say that they could not find anything they liked. There is a buffet restaurant and two further restaurants one of which you can use once during your stay included in your all inclusive package. There is also a beach restaurant which serves a variety of different dishes for lunch.

The beach itself is amazing in its own little cove. The water is shallow and warm. There is also a saltwater swimming pool here. There are a further three pools further up the hill. We went to the beach every day and stayed until we ran out of sun to sit in.

The staff at this resort are amazing. Every single one of them greets you every time they see you and are always willing to answer any questions you might have. They all work extremely hard and seems to love the place as much as the guests which is rare these days.

All in all it was one of the best places we have been to in a long time and will be back again soon.

Room tip: We stayed in room 1039 whxih was near the main restaurant and pool
4  Thank LMillsy
TUI_BLUE_Seno, Guest Relations Manager at TUI BLUE Seno, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear LMillsy;

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback about our visit to our hotel.
We are pleased you enjoyed your holiday with us and were happy with our service.
We hope to welcome you again soon!

TUI BLUE Seno Team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I went for a weeks chill out after a pretty hectic year and we did exactly that. This hotel is a dream come true we could not fault it. We loved everything about it. The location is stunning the first impressions took our breath away it was just fantastic. The room gorgeous and spotless. The food was amazing huge choice at every meal time. The restaurant and the beach snack bar were equally good for their selection and choice.
I had a massage one afternoon and it was heavenly. Really relaxing, the spa and gym area looked good but I only went there for my massage I was being very lazy and didn’t do any exercise at all. But that was the point of the break.
The staff are charming and cannot do enough for you. I think some reviewers mentioned staff not talking to them but I think it is because some of them only know quite basic English and are still learning so find it difficult to have a conversation. I found them to be very helpful and kind.
I would recommend this hotel for a relaxing holiday it’s absolutely stunning and I want to go back again soon. The weather for October was fantastic 28 degrees every day really sunny and hot. We came home with fabulous tans.
Thank you for a brilliant time.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank SooBurberry
TUI_BLUE_Seno, Guest Relations Manager at TUI BLUE Seno, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear SooBurberry,

Thank you for choosing us for your holiday. We are more than happy to hear that we meet your expectations.
We hope to see you as soon as possible as our guest again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Came to this resort for a 4 day holiday on 26th October. Spotlessly clean, lots of sunbeds either by the pools or on the beach.
We paid extra for a sea view.. Amazing, even had a sunny afternoon balcony 3061.
Food was OK for me, plenty of choice but a bit repetitive.
Entertainment team were fab getting us to join in at the starlight bar/disco as we're the barstaff
My negatives... The hills (cardiac hills) convinced daughter was trying to kill me off.. Though there was a regular shuttle bus to take you around resort
As end of season there were few and far between at one point only about 20 of us around main pool but advantage of not queuing for drinks.. Bathroom has a glass/etched window that faces into room.. Not very private if your just with friends
Limited communication about closure of main restaurant and guests to use lagoon bar and A'la carte restaurant for evening meal.. Was more hearsay of other guests rather than notice put up.
Had my birthday when I was there daughter had emailed/contacted before had and was on booking but nothing special was done except by the entertainment team unlike other resorts that decorated room etc.
Overall I would go back but just not at this time of year.. Make sure if considering it you are well aware of the hills.. Not very disabled friendly due to this

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Belinda R

Dear Belinda;

Thank you for choosing us for your holiday and for sharing your feedback in regards to your recent experience
It is disappointing to read that your holiday was not as you had hoped. As you say, we are very proud to receive so many positive reviews from the many guests who love their holidays with us.
We hope to see you as soon as possible again in our hotel

Reviewed October 28, 2019 via mobile

Visited this hotel on the 16th of October. And what a fantastic place this is. The staff are lovely and work so hard to make sure you have a lovely holiday. Everything about it was perfect from start to finish .we enjoyed it so much we come straight back and booked for May next year . Thank you all for a lovely holiday .

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank shirleypF4514NA
TUI_BLUE_Seno, Guest Relations Manager at TUI BLUE Seno, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear shirleypF4514NA;

Thank you very much for your kind feedback!
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here.
We very much look forward to welcoming you again soon.

TUI SENSIMAR Seno Resort & Spa Team