TripAdvisor
Sarigerme
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews starlight bar oasis pool shuttle bus german guests long trousers gala night bali beds private beach german speaking open bathroom main restaurant entertainment was low key sea view suite morning news arrived midnight fire eaters lagoon bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I went for a weeks chill out after a pretty hectic year and we did exactly that. This hotel is a dream come true we could not fault it. We loved everything about it. The location is stunning the first impressions took our breath away it was just fantastic. The room gorgeous and spotless. The food was amazing huge choice at every meal time. The restaurant and the beach snack bar were equally good for their selection and choice.
I had a massage one afternoon and it was heavenly. Really relaxing, the spa and gym area looked good but I only went there for my massage I was being very lazy and didn’t do any exercise at all. But that was the point of the break.
The staff are charming and cannot do enough for you. I think some reviewers mentioned staff not talking to them but I think it is because some of them only know quite basic English and are still learning so find it difficult to have a conversation. I found them to be very helpful and kind.
I would recommend this hotel for a relaxing holiday it’s absolutely stunning and I want to go back again soon. The weather for October was fantastic 28 degrees every day really sunny and hot. We came home with fabulous tans.
Thank you for a brilliant time.

1  Thank SooBurberry
TUI_BLUE_Seno, Guest Relations Manager at TUI BLUE Seno, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear SooBurberry,

Thank you for choosing us for your holiday. We are more than happy to hear that we meet your expectations.
We hope to see you as soon as possible as our guest again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Came to this resort for a 4 day holiday on 26th October. Spotlessly clean, lots of sunbeds either by the pools or on the beach.
We paid extra for a sea view.. Amazing, even had a sunny afternoon balcony 3061.
Food was OK for me, plenty of choice but a bit repetitive.
Entertainment team were fab getting us to join in at the starlight bar/disco as we're the barstaff
My negatives... The hills (cardiac hills) convinced daughter was trying to kill me off.. Though there was a regular shuttle bus to take you around resort
As end of season there were few and far between at one point only about 20 of us around main pool but advantage of not queuing for drinks.. Bathroom has a glass/etched window that faces into room.. Not very private if your just with friends
Limited communication about closure of main restaurant and guests to use lagoon bar and A'la carte restaurant for evening meal.. Was more hearsay of other guests rather than notice put up.
Had my birthday when I was there daughter had emailed/contacted before had and was on booking but nothing special was done except by the entertainment team unlike other resorts that decorated room etc.
Overall I would go back but just not at this time of year.. Make sure if considering it you are well aware of the hills.. Not very disabled friendly due to this

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Belinda R

Dear Belinda;

Thank you for choosing us for your holiday and for sharing your feedback in regards to your recent experience
It is disappointing to read that your holiday was not as you had hoped. As you say, we are very proud to receive so many positive reviews from the many guests who love their holidays with us.
We hope to see you as soon as possible again in our hotel

Reviewed October 28, 2019 via mobile

Visited this hotel on the 16th of October. And what a fantastic place this is. The staff are lovely and work so hard to make sure you have a lovely holiday. Everything about it was perfect from start to finish .we enjoyed it so much we come straight back and booked for May next year . Thank you all for a lovely holiday .

1  Thank shirleypF4514NA
TUI_BLUE_Seno, Guest Relations Manager at TUI BLUE Seno, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear shirleypF4514NA;

Thank you very much for your kind feedback!
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here.
We very much look forward to welcoming you again soon.

TUI SENSIMAR Seno Resort & Spa Team

Reviewed October 28, 2019

We arrived early October for our honeymoon and wasn’t disappointed 1 bit. We were in room 3006 and paid a little extra for a sea view and was definitely worth it. As it was our honeymoon the hotel put a few extra things into our room so thank you very much. The hotel is hilly but the shuttle buses are so convenient and I think our longest wait for 1 was 3/4 minutes. Staff were all very friendly and polite. The food was amazing, so much choice every time and we never went hungry. We spent most of our time near the lounge pool and wondered down the beach a few times to play darts and volleyball. I read a few people moan about the AI drinks but for me and my wife we found them to be absolutely fine. We had an amazing week just the 2 of us and would love to return in a few years when our kids are older.
Ps don’t forget the mosquito spray!

3  Thank Craigg2607

Dear Craigg2607;

Thank you for your stay with us and for sharing your experience with other travelers.
We were so pleased to read your lovely comments about your recent experience with us, especially noting our food and the service you received from our staff, this is so encouraging for us all to read.
We all look forward to your next visit.

TUI SENSIMAR Seno Resort &Spa Team

Reviewed October 20, 2019 via mobile

Lovely hotel and staff. It is a very hilly resort but theres a very regular shuttle to take you up and down. Food was great so much choice and different each night. A'la carte restaurant was the best though.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank nicolam846
TUI_SENSIMAR_Seno_R, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at TUI BLUE Seno, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2019

Dear nicolam846

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay.
We are pleased you were very happy with our hotel and enjoyed a lovely holiday.
We very much look forward to welcoming you again soon.

TUI SENSIMAR Seno Resort & Spa Team