Myself and my husband stayed here and thought it was the best holiday we have had. We have tried many locations in turkey but it was quiet and unspoilt here with lovely scenic views.. The hotel was lovely, the staff couldn't do enough for us and the cleaning ladies wet especially lovely. Everyday our room was cleaned if needed and we had fresh towels, one day we even came back to the room to find the cleaners had arranged the towels prettily on the beds with flowers, it was gorgeous. You couldn't fault the poll area either, it was always keep spotless clean and the pool water was cleaned regularly. The sunbeds were always set out nice and they had nice cushions on them not like some hotels with the cheapy plastic ones! The food was lovely too, and even though it was generally the same meze bits on offer each day there was always one or two different meals added that you could choose..the didn't skimp on the alcohol in the drinks either! dont book trips with your tour operator as they are too expensive,we booked a few trips with agotravel.com on the internet as they were recommended here by lots of people and they had really good service and good price..my daughter had been recommended to try them so she booked online for us and we payed via PayPal which is a secure way of paying over the Internet. I highly recommend the Turkish bath as we ended up booking another before we came home to relax us for the returning journey. And I also highly recommend this hotel, we had no faults and we are hoping to come again later this year. One more thing dont change your English money at the airport as we had a terrible exchange rate and found that you get a better deal in turkey..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first of Turkey and second of the Europe Hilton Worldwide Resort located in the point which is accompanied by turquoise waters of Dalaman located on a 176.000 square meters area, that has a unique beauty and that combines the Aegean and the Mediterranean and where the Dalaman River quietly flows into the sea... Hilton Dalaman which is 15 minutes away from Dalaman International Airport and located within 10 minute walking distance from Sarıgerme. Good to know *23 resort restaurants and bars featuring international menu items *Private beach, 24-hour fitness center, tennis courts and 10 pools *6000 sq.m. Spa Centre with steam room, whirlpool, Roman and Turkish baths *Water sport, squash, archery, aqua park, tennis, and evening shows *24-hour business center and 11 meeting rooms for up to 1,350 guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dalaman Resort And Spa
- Hilton Dalaman Hotel Sarigerme