“Perfect for a relaxing holiday” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Sarigerme
London
“Perfect for a relaxing holiday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel twice and had a great holiday on both occasions. The rooms are decent sized and very comfortable, great choice of buffet in the dining room and love the idea of the other restaurants which are at a premium - the Vela fish restaurant was superb! I would not visit again during school holidays becuase there were far too many noisy kids for my liking. Guests were mainly British and Russian and a few French. The spa in the basement is well worth a visit.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank edLondonUK
988998787870, e-Commerce Manager at Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear Hilton Dalaman Sarıgerme Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Dalaman Sarıgerme Resort & Spa and for you loyalty.

It is very nice that tou left our hotel happily.

We look forward to see you at our resort once again.

Regards,

Hilton Dalaman Sarıgerme Resort & Spa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (590)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went in the last week it was open in oct2012 and the hotel was good, the facilities were gorgeous however it did seem as it was preparing to close down when we were still there as most bars were closed. The pool was freezing as it was so big but the few slides they had were quite fun! The beach was average but around the pool was amazing! We didn't find the food great but enjoyed the ice cream that s in offer pretty much all afternoon and evening!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Spencer_Oates123
988998787870, e-Commerce Manager at Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear Hilton Dalaman Sarıgerme Guest,

Greetings from Sarıgerme!
Thank you very much for your feedback that you have shared with us.
We truly look forward to welcoming you back.
Kind regards,

Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

Stayed in April 2012 and absolutley loved it. Couldnt fault it at all.
Spotlessly clean, beautiful pool area (although water freezing) and nice and quiet.
The animation team were good-didnt bother you if you said no but were friendly and always smiling if you met them in the hotel.
Everyday we used the same loungers between the pool and the bar, as it was so quiet the staff had brung us refills before we even asked which was great and there were pastries and other desserts available there too which were lovely.

Breakfast was great I ate croissants and bacon most days lovely juice and good service. My boyfriend enjoyed the eggs there was an omelette station to get them made to your liking.

For lunch the buffet was good but we mainly used the pool snack bar-it was AMAZING! Pastas and pizza were all great.

For dinner the buffet was brilliant. A la carte's were ok but buffet so good wouldnt bother. One night it had a mexican theme-quesadillas, spicy chicken etc one night chinese theme-some sort of chinese style beef like black bean or something which was gorgeous and fried rice.
Chips, bread, chicken nuggets, pasta, roast beef, pizza, desserts were all especially lovely. plenty to eat every night and im quite picky.
Ice cream at pool snack bar and dinner was lovely. Wine was good.

Staff were all great couldnt fault anything at this hotel.
Would definatley return.
Feel free to message me!

Room Tip: We had a mountain view room which also looked out onto the river it was lovely. Though i would say s...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank anne650
Dear Hilton Dalaman Guest,

Thank you very much for your excellent feedback, and we will be sure to share this our team with pride.
Your feedback is important to help us create the best possible experience for our guest.
We look forward to welcome you again at the Hilton Dalaman Sarıgerme Resort & Spa.

Cambridge
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Went there for my mums 40th birthday, it was the best experience ever!! The food was amazing, the rooms were amazing. The whole place was stunning, and was lots there for us all. Pools, bars and entertainment was fab! Waiters were really nice and friendly. Would recommend to anyone!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Chelsea B
988998787870, e-Commerce Manager at Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Valued Hilton Guest,

Many thanks for your comments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us so much.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you again at the Hilton Dalaman Sarıgerme Resort & Spa

Faithfully yours,

Perth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

...we've booked again for 2013. In nearly 40 years holidaying, this is only the third hotel we have liked enough to return (reckon we're hard to please). Very, very good resort hotel. Simply superb for all inclusive. Only spent 60 euros for whole week - and this was to try different a la carte evening meals which were great

Room Tip: Luxury rooms with direct pool access on upper floors would be our choice.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
9 Thank seasoned-04
Dear Guest,
Greetings from Sarıgerme!
Thank you very much for your feedback and your loyalty.
We are delighted to receive your positive comments as nothing can be more gratifying than favourable comments from our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back and providing you with the most refined hospitality experiences at the Hilton Dalaman Sarıgerme Resort & Spa
Best regards,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

LOVED THE HOLIDAY , went with our 2yr old and it was faultless and I'm very hard to please . Booked again for this summer . The food was gorgeous and always plenty to choose from . The staff were fantastic . If I had to find fault I would say that the outdoor entertainment could have been more sheltered as its by the river so the Mosquitos are lively . But we sprayed and we only got one bite so that's not so bad .

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank Oscarsmummy1
988998787870, e-Commerce Manager at Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you and your family enjoyed your stay.
Your comments will be shared with pride with hotel staff.
See you next summer.

Regards,

Chester, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

This is a letter i sent to Hilton Dalaman following my family holiday in October 2012 - They felt that they didn't need to reply... need i say more about their level of customer service?

Having stayed at the Hilton Dalaman resort in August 2011 with my wife, we were so delighted that we decided to return to the resort with our 4 year old and 5 month old sons for a week in October 2012.
Arriving at the hotel after 22.00h of the 17th October, we were promptly checked in and encouraged to upgrade from our pre-booked standard room to a deluxe room on the fourth floor, which we were told had a larger floor area and private steps to a quieter pool to the side of the hotel. We decided that we would take the upgrade at a price of 560TL (circa £200) however this brings me to my first complaint as I feel the hotel reception used hard sell tactics to encourage me to upgrade, saying that our pre-booked standard room wouldn’t be available for 45 minutes, I felt that having a tired 4 year old child and a baby who was crying for a bottle, I really didn’t have a choice other than to pay the extra charge and get to our room, also there was no food available until midnight and our only option was to pay for room service, have you tried telling a four year old boy that after travelling for 6 hours that he can have food for a further 2 hours!?
We were guided to our room by the porter who seemed to run at a pace of knots barely uttering a word to us as we tried to keep up. Upon arrival at our room (2495) the first thing which struck me was that the room ‘felt’ smaller than the standard room from our stay the previous year, however on seeing the stunning view from our balcony the following morning, we decided not to complain about the miss-selling for the room size. Also the steps to the pool were not private as we had been told but actually shared with no less than 6 rooms, meaning potential traffic of up to 32 people; this is hardly the definition of private that I have been taught. Once again we decided not to mention this as it was just a minor inconvenience.
On Saturday (20/10) after dinner, my family and I returned to our room and decided to sit on the balcony for a final drink before bed, I gently pulled the balcony door closed so that the room would remain cool and keep any bugs out, when I then tried to open the balcony door from the outside I was unable to, it was shut fast. Seeing that my wife and I were becoming panicked, our 4 year old son became hysterical scared to be locked on the balcony, this in turn upset our baby who had been fast asleep, who became equally hysterical. Having tried to shout for help for 20 minutes, I took the drastic decision, that to get my family out of this situation it would be necessary to jump from our fourth floor balcony. Having made the leap and hurting my right foot and bruising my left knee, I hobbled to reception and explained what had happened to the duty manager, after 10 minutes of trying to explain myself he finally understood and agreed to accompany me to my room to rescue my family and to see the situation first hand, upon returning to the room he could see that my wife and children were indeed locked out on the balcony, bizarrely he asked if the cleaners had locked us out!
The following morning I spoke to Izmel Aydin, guest relations manager regarding the situation from the previous night, she was apologetic conceding that this was a dangerous situation that has not happened before; she then proceeded to say that she would speak to the hotel general manager as they would like to make a gesture of apology.
The following evening we received a ½ bottle of red wine, a bowl of rancid fruit and a typed note saying ‘We are sorry for your inconvenience’ I felt that this gesture was as an insult, as the situation of being locked out of a fourth floor balcony was not an inconvenience, it was dangerous and emotionally upsetting. The insulting gesture was further compounded when we spoke to another guest who told us that, after receiving slow service at the buffet canteen and subsequently complaining to reception, they too received the default wine, fruit and note. I feel that this default level of apology is both rude and shows total disrespect to your guests.
Upon check out on the 24th October, I was presented with an invoice totalling 385TL (c£140) for dining at the a la carte restaurants and room service, when I explained to the receptionist that I did not want to pay this due to the fact that we had been put in to a seriously dangerous situation and felt that to wipe this bill was a suitable gesture by the hotel, he then called the reception supervisor Selmin Yigit, who aggressive in her manner told me that I had no choice but to pay the bill as ‘we had signed for the services’ I again explained the situation to her but clearly getting no satisfaction I asked to speak to the hotel manager, however I was told that this person was unavailable, after several phone calls Izmel Aydin appears, I again explain the situation to her and she explained to me that as we had not had a problem with the area to which the charges were applied then they would not be refunded, also the hotel felt that the situation of being locked on a balcony was not dangerous or the fault of the hotel, disgusted with her apathy to my family I demanded to speak with the most senior member of the team available within the hotel, Izmel told me that this was Hakan Kurtul, business development manager, and I would need to wait to be seen by him.
He arrived about 25 minutes later and asked if we could speak in private, away from the other guests and my family!
I explained the problems again to Hakan, he told me that the hotel had been inspected and this was not a problem and the hotel would take no responsibility, and he felt that a waiter spilling a drink on a guest was worse than a family with young children being locked out on a fourth floor balcony, as I am sure you can imagine the conversation then became quite heated and I feel that Hakan was both rude and insulting, I was further insulted when he accused me of locking myself out of the room, in fact his whole attitude was one of disinterest, constantly playing with his mobile phone throughout our meeting, he even went on to say that ‘he didn’t care’ if we contacted Hilton Group or posted a negative review online’ to compound further insult the attitude of Selmin Yigit was appalling, aggressively barking at my wife and I that we ‘better pay the bill, or else’
If the Hilton Dalaman prides itself as the panicle of Turkish and Hilton hospitality and customer service then you are seriously misguided.
As an aside to my main complaint, I was a little annoyed that several of the a la carte restaurants were closed and the resort had a general feeling of winding down and the general feeling of the staff was one of disinterest, with one barman telling me that ‘if they send me home tomorrow...I wouldn’t care’ inferring that he was fed up of working at the hotel. I feel that as a customer paying in excess of £2000 for a week holiday, my family and I should be treated with the care and attention as if we were the only guest, if it isn’t possible to offer a high level of service to guests in October then booking should not be taken.
Also the hotel has an ice cream stand advertising Ben and Jerry's ice cream, however after paying 24tl (c£10) for two ice cream milk shakes, it was explicitly evident that the ice cream was not the branded Ben and Jerry's ice cream which we were expecting but the same product that as available for free at the restaurants. I wonder if Ben and Jerry would be interested in hearing about the Hilton selling a counterfeited product? I’m sure Hilton wouldn't be too happy if the Hilton branding was used without permission!

As this complaint was referred back to the hotel by Rona Granville and their reply was complete apathy towards my family and me. It is blatantly clear that Hilton Dalaman do not care about the poor experience that we had during our stay at the hotel, and as a result I wish for this matter to be handled by Hilton group at a corporate level. I feel saddened by this whole matter as I have stayed in various Hilton hotels throughout the UK and this was our 2nd stay at the Dalaman Hotel and we were seriously considering our 3rd stay for summer 2013, however now I do not feel that Hilton can be trusted to have my family’s best interest at heart.
I will very much look forward to your response and hope we can conclude this matter promptly, restoring my faith in the Hilton Brand.

Room Tip: The hotel does the little things well. but don't dare have a serious problem. Do not upgrade to...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
31 Thank neirin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sarigerme
TUI BLUE Sarigerme Park
Club Tuana Fethiye
Club Tuana Fethiye
#8 of 102 in Fethiye
4.5 of 5 bubbles 3,139 reviews

Been to Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!