Eagles Palace
  • Beachfront
Theoxenia Hotel(Ouranoupolis)
Panorama Spa Hotel(Ouranoupolis)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
1,052 results
All reviewskids clubwater sportssea viewmount athosguest relationsmain restauranthalf boardkamares restaurantspecial mentionbuffet restaurantplenty of sunbedslocal townnothing is too much troubleprivate beachjunior suiteluxury hotelwelcome drink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I do not usually like hotels as large as this, but it would be difficult not to be impressed by the quality of this hotel, which I found difficult to fault. The setting is most attractive, the staff attentive and helpful, the food of a high standard (I only ate in the buffet restaurant). It is expensive, but if you like this type of hotel you will not be disappointed.
The only downside is that there is nowhere to walk to from the hotel: if you like walking then you need a car. My lasting memory is of eating on the terrace, being serenaded by a nightingale singing all evening from just a few feet away. Sadly, no one else seemed to notice it.
David Tomlinson Suffolk UK

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank David T
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We celebrated our 41 anniversary at the Eagles Palace Hotel and had a thoroughly excellent experience. Whilst this is partly due to the position of the hotel, the private sandy beach, the seaview room, what really made the experience particularly special was the quality of the staff who worked tirelessly to ensure that we had a really good time at the hotel. Olga Mouratidou will be particularly remembered by us as she ensured that we had a room on the second floor, that she was always available to listen to any queries and also resolved them. She also organised a bottle of champagne and some strawberries and other fruit for our anniversary which was lovely. Her manner was always very professional but also very empathetic, she had a very good awareness of all the guests and ensured that all members of her team functioned very effectively. She would certainly be one of the reasons that I might well return to the hotel next year as I would feel confident that any needs and requirements would be taken seriously and addressed.
The standard of the food was really very good and, as a vegetarian, provided an abundance of choice at both breakfast and the evening buffet. Thank you Soteres Stanoudes for making it such an enjoyable experience.
A final thank you to Ioannis the driver, both from and to the Airport. He knew so much about the area and really set the scene for our holiday.

Room Tip: A seaview room on the second floor is a good choice
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Caroline1929481
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Amazing sea view room with private beach. It is spring and I would definitely like to be back in the summer for a quiet 5-6 days retreat. Staff is very friendly and the newly refurbished place gives a 5 stars feel to the place. It is the first evening and it is nothing I can blame...writing this whilst listening to the waves in the background... Lovely place indeed...

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Alexandru P
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I like to spend summer vacation in Greece. To have a rest from the noisy megapolis, I always try to choose the hotel standing on a beach in a quiet place. So in July 2013 I chose Eagles Palace Hotel that met my wishes. The hotel stands on private sandy beach. It is pleasant to me when depth begins at once from the coast. And I received it too. The hotel territory is small, but very green and well-groomed; the pool is situated at very attractive place. The rooms with SV look at the beautiful bay. We liked all in this hotel: location, staff, and excellent restaurant. At the reception you can book the sea trip along Athos peninsula, the ship goes from own hotel mooring. At the reception you can also rent a car and visit many interesting places in this region of Greece. I certainly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: rooms with Sea View
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tatiana847
Reviewed February 26, 2014

When you travel with toddlers all you want is good food, clean rooms and restaurants, relaxing time and great service. Well, this hotel has them all. The food is really good. After the experience that we previously had in a 5 star hotel in Antalya where my almost 2 year son vomited 3 times, I was really happy to see that everything at Eagles was fresh, different every day, plus if you call the service room they cook for you all you want for your kid and the way you want it. The rooms are really clean and beautiful, they all (from what i could notice) have a great view, the beach is perfect for kids, there are a lot of kids in the hotel and on the beach, the service on the beach is very good, the pools are sooo beautiful, including the one for kids which has sea water, warm water and is right above the beach. The staff always pays attention to details and to everybody from the hotel, if you have a problem they would solve it in a minute and this also gave me confidence.

The only thing that i did not like at all is that the hotel is very noisy - the staff clean the neighboring rooms at 2-3 o clock in the afternoon when the children usually sleep, and I found myself in the situation of having to ask the staff to make less noise, and I had to do this everyday. The rooms' doors have no system for slowing down the door when the guests close it, so during the night it is really disturbing. We stayed in an apartment cause we wanted to put the crib in the living room, but there was no chance because of the noise. Eventually we all slept in the bedroom which was the most distant place in the apartment from the entrance room where all the noise came from during the night. It would be sooo easy to have this system like all the British hotels have, to make sure that the door slows down when it is closed and the noise is reduced to the minimum possible.

Room Tip: we took the one bedroom suite with living room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family