“A+++++”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

DavidM828...
Austin, Texas
“A+++++ ”
Reviewed March 21, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

One of the nicest houses I have ever been in. Very spacious and clean. The view is Amazing. I had to make sure and get in the pictures so that people didn't think I got them off google images. That's how nice the backyard and view of the ocean was. The staff was super friendly and helpful. I was worried about the chef initially having to cook for such a large group but after the first meal she cooked, I was sure I had made the right choice. We were allowed to create our own menu and the chef did an A+++ job of preparing each meal and it did not have a buffet feel to it. Felt like we were eating at a 5 star restaurant. I will definitely be back to visit and would recommend anyone looking for a large house to consider this place. Cost isn't cheap but more than wealth worth it. Also the gated community makes you feel very safe and the house gives you a private feel to get away and enjoy "Paradise".

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing