We went to Porto Carras on November 2011 for professional reasons of my fiancé and stayed at Sithonia Thalassotherapy & Spa Hotel. As soon as you get inside the hotel, you feel welcome. The employees were very polite, experienced and always willing to help us. Οur room was spacious, neat, with a great view on the golf course. The restaurant was clean, with a big variety of food, which was just delicious! I also enjoyed a spa massage which was an unforgetable experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the spectacular coast of Sithonia, surrounded by 1,763 hectares drowned in green, with endless sandy beaches of over 9 km, discover your dream family getaway. The long list of features available is a family’s heaven: water slides, sea water park, kids fun park, diving center, nautical club, horse riding, mountain bike, football, beach volley, basketball, tennis, ping pong, plus an International standard 18-hole Golf course, a luxurious Casino and an amazing Thalassotherapy & Spa Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Bookgreece.com and Travelocity so you can book your Porto Carras - Sithonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Carras Sithonia Hotel Sithonia
- Sithonia Thalasso Hotel
- Sithonia Thalasso Resort
- Porto Carras - Sithonia Neos Marmaras, Halkidiki