Review Highlights
Uncomfortable

As the beach has a nice location, one expects some cure and better service + menu. The beach beds... read more

Reviewed September 11, 2018
smk650307
Busto Arsizio, Italy
via mobile
The name says it all

Reviewed August 27, 2018
drbenedekb
via mobile

All reviews salad old lady visited las amazing music loud music great location consumption paradise halkidiki holiday relaxation september bars
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Only positive about this beach bar is the music and that only few people go there. But with a reason... Unfriendly staff... Expensive drinks and foods. We left about 200€ there and the next day had to hear that we cant bring in a bag of chips... Lol..
Staff and management simply hate children... Stones in the water... We went twice to give it a second chance but never again.

3  Thank drbenedekb
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Two hours and half for a tortilla and 1 salad... Impossible... And they have just 20 umbrellas not a village..
The food is also terrible..
Please if you found the signal "Las bandidas" change your way!!!!

1  Thank KiroC7575IC
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

I was here with 11 friends. The music was preatty cool so we try to get the playlist for personal use from the beach stuff. They insulted us and kicked out of the bar in the condition that we payed our sunbad and lunch.ME AND MY FRIENDS WILL NEVER COME BACK. AND ALSO OUR FRIENDS WHO KNOW MY BAD EXPERIENCE WILL NEVER COME HERE.

Earlier this i was going to the toilet who is behind the beach. Behind the beach are the toilets the shower and the kitchen and because i didn t knew the way i was going on the right side instand on the left side,then the business owner scream at me "PRIVATE AREA, PRIVATE AREA".

The prices are pretty high compared to other beaches. Also the serve is low. I was waiting 40 mins. for a greek salad.Also you are not allowed to came with products from other shops.

I don t recomand this beach if you want to have some fun or just relax.
TIPS 1:
Prices for tourists are higher than for locals. The menu is also incomplete.

TIPS FOR YOU GUYS:NEAR(max. 2 m.) LAS BANDIDAS IS A FREE BEACH (here is 10 euros just for the sunbad). THERE YOU CAN BRING ALL IF YOU WANT,HAVE FUN AND THE MOST IMPORTANT RELAX.

2  Thank Roxana M
Reviewed August 11, 2018

Great bar with a unique style. Despite of the prices (5 euros for 0,33 Mythos) we loved time we spent there. Great music and views, no crowds, wonderful beach and view. Monet doesn't matter. It was worth it! :)))

Reviewed August 7, 2018

We have been coming to this beach for 3 years in a row. Beach is beautiful and not packed with people that is the best part. You have some private space between sunbeds not packed like other beaches.
This year we brought another family with 3 kids with us. At the door we were greeted by some guy who asked us if we know the rules. I said that we have been coming for 3 years and that we know that no food or drinks were allowed. He said that is true but you have to spend 10€ and I thought it was total per sunbed. Well that changed and it was per person! ! ! They wanted to charge the little kids age 2!?!?!?! We argued to 5 tickets and stayed. When we tried to order drinks there was no waiter but self service?"??!?! WTF?
At the lunch time we wanted to take kids to hotel which was really close for lunch and when I told them that we are leaving they told me straight up take your towels and leave?! I told them that their menu is not for children they said that I have to spend money at their bar and not go somewhere else. They were so rude and impolite, yelling and screaming at us for asking to have our money back that our kids started to cry. This was probably the worst experience I ever had on my vacation. People like this dont deserve to work in service indusrty.

Date of experience: July 2018