“HIGHLY recommend it!”
Review of Kriopigi Hotel

Kriopigi Hotel
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Kriopigi
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I've been to this hotel for one week with All inclusive. It is an excellent place, with efficiently hard-working staff. The hotel's motto is "the art of hospitality" and they surely haven't proven wrong with us.
Rooms are very clean and comfy, with room service every day. We had air conditioner, fridge and hair dryer in the bathroom. Food was exceptional, with a great variety and freshness, there were lots of salads, meats (chicken, pork, fish, lamb), fruit, icecream, desserts - you name it. I've never eaten so healthy and delicious food in any of the countries I've been to. There was a cute train taking us to the beach at every hour, and there was a time when it was so full that we couldn't get on, so they sent a mini bus for us!! (We were only 6 persons). There were enough beds and umbrellas at the beach for everyone.
We got free drinks as many as we wanted at the bar, until 23.00 o'clock. The pool, the palm trees, the Greek music - everything was really atmospheric and pleasant.
The few things I didn't like were the poor wi-fi internet services and the long queues at the dinner buffets.(Dinners were the most copious of all meals, so the queues were sort of expectable...:))
The hotel was truly the busiest in town, which shows their success and popularity among customers.
I don't understand all the negative reviews, what more you could possibly expect from a hotel?Maybe they weren't this good in the past, but they definitely improved with everything now.
We had a wonderful, dreamlike holiday, we would go back there without a thought in the future!
Give it a chance, you'll certainly not regret!!!
Best wishes for the hotel staff!

Regards from Ms.T
of Hungarian-Romanian nationality
living in the UK

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Timi888

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I came to a 4 stars hotel with all inclusive concept , in the worst case i could not imagine could be that bad. all advertising is made to induce tourists in error that that hotel have a beach starting with the name and have a train who take you there where is a beach bar . I reality is a public beach where have free access , but need to pay all the drinks even should be all inclusive , the beach is at 800m in straight line but in fact is over 1km on the road with a train that is also city train of Kriopigi and just make advertising for the hotel and dont need to pay .

Food in fact is a half board , ( cantina quality ) just one main , nothing to choose between fried potatoes and fried potateos with meat balls or beef . a piece of cheese and 3 salads, 2 of them i cant at least to taste it ...horrible .

Swimming pool very little and dirty water ( almost white) , beach bar with unprofesional personel , mostly very rude with customer , which told us every time we need to be nice with them otherwise will not serve us anymore , after waiting 10 mins for a glass of water.

All pruducts for all inclusive very bad quality , worst i ever seen in last 20 years ..

I asked to speak with manager and this was not very rude as others written but very arrogant, also and told me if i dont like i can go elsewhere this is Greece. I told them i will leave from the 1st night but they told me i will not receive any money back. I asked for the protection of the consumer phone number , tourist police or something they refused me. Over the night the tour operator called me to advice me to go from the hotel for my own and my family safety . So this is this hotel - take it or shut up . I should leave it next day with my wife and my child crying , hope will take someday our money back from these thiefs or somebody will shut down this nightmare house.

Not even the internet didnt worked at least those 2 days

Stay away , anyway i was informed that the entire peninsula is rated almost 2 stars more than really are .

Room Tip: there is no good room
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
9  Thank Florin Z
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Manager of the hotel was very rude and unhelpfull,but that's not all.The room was smelly.The stuff is not professional and i think they work illegal,so they dont have any health tests made.I recomend you not to visit this hotel!

Room Tip: They have only double rooms,at least thats what the manager said,but both the rooms i have seen were...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Valeria H
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is not a very nice and defiantly not a 4 star hotel, adequate ratting would be 2 stars for Balkans standard. The rooms are small and don't smell very well. The food is all caned or frozen. The meat was mostly pork, which is inadequate for summer meals. The restaurant is very small so people have to weight in line to eat. Most guest are from Russia and most of the stuff speak only Russian. The receptionist is not very nice. I would not stay in this hotel again even if it was free of charge. There is a nice kids club and some dancing entertainment for children. The food at the kids club was also not very good.

Room Tip: there are not many good rooms. Some are dark other are to sunny or noicy.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank iskra t
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Not a hotel with 4 star rating !
Manager of the hotel was very rude and unhelpfull!
Food is far from quality !
We booked family room and they gave us a room in the 4th floor which was smaller than regular double, no elevator in that building we asked for other room cause we had two small kids 3 and 1 yaers old, they refused us .
I recomend you not to visit this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Agrondr
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I found the staff very friendly and helpful. The food was good overall, not brilliant but better than a lot of other hotels I have stayed at. Fortunately I had hired a car and that enabled me to access the beach easily. I would have not enjoyed the walk up the hill or the wait for the minibus. There was a problem with the beds/parasols on the beach. They were chained up and when the (very nice) guy unlocked them there was a stampede to get them. There was not enough parasols togo round. The other tourists were either German or from Eastern Europe so being a lone traveller it was hard work. The hotel was clean but it would have been nice if the air conditioning had worked.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
5  Thank trachet
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

1.nothing was free!
2.food was good but to little options!
3.reception was very bad!
4.the train or van didn't worked!
5.everything closed at 21:00 o'clock!
6.fitness center was all time closed!
7.recreation accessories didn't worked even tho they've taken your money!
8.no umbrellas at the beach!

And many many other bad experience i can't even remember now!!!
Keep away from this hotel and book it somewhere else instead!

• Stayed: September 2012
4  Thank codeex
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kriopigi
Alexander The Great Beach Hotel
#10 of 13 in Kriopigi
Hotel Porfi Beach
Hotel Porfi Beach
#4 of 10 in Nikiti

Been to Kriopigi Hotel? Share your experiences!