I stayed in this hotel with my parents for 10 days and I must admit the service there is just brilliant. The working stuff is super lovely and helpful, especially two ladies on the reception. Further, the food is really delicious and good. Everyday there is something different and new, and the range of meals is quite wide, so everyone can choose whatever s/he likes. I really liked that there are many traditional Greek meals and products, so the guests have an opportunity to try something typical. I loved the room as well, I got lucky and had a room with the view on the sea. The room itself was quite nice and clean... The people working there always smile and are always there to help you : ). The hotel is super close to the beach, so it takes you 2 minutes to get there, or 1 minute if you are using the lift. Oh, I forgot to mention the gardens. The territory around the hotel is absolutely gorgeous! There are many flowers, palms and oh well, it is just beautiful.
My only problem was that there are no many clubs around, but it is quite perfect for a nice, relaxing family holiday anyways.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A glorious and peaceful setting in a rural environment 2,5 kms south of cosmopolitan Kallithea and 1,5 kms before the traditional village of KRYOPIGI, on Kassandra, the most legendary peninsula of Halkidiki. Distance from Thessaloniki airport is about 1hour driving. Just above a beautiful cove, with a smooth sandy beach descending gently to the water's edge. The length of the beach is about 2 kms of natural sand at its best and the waters are turquoise blue. On the pine hill 80 meters above the shore lays the Alexander the Great Beach hotel which is owned and operated by the hotel family P.A.P Corp. For the last 30 years. The hotel rooms, smoking and non smoking, fully renovated during the winter of 2003, are decorated in a modern relaxed style. Each room has shower or bath, WC, hairdryer, balcony/terrace, soundproof windows, private heating and air-conditioning, direct-dial telephone, music, mini-bar, satellite TV, internet connection and safe. Rooms with sea view are also available. The single rooms have shower, WC, balcony or terrace. The rooms in the bungalows at ground level have the same amenities as the hotel rooms, and additionally they have their own terraces. Parts of the hotel are also the family studios which include additionally a living room, and a kitchen. At the hotel there are also double and four bedded suites, junior suites, interconnecting rooms and rooms for people with special needs. A well-run hotel complex of a 5-story main building under the name FILIPPOS with fully renovated rooms, and 5 more 3-story buildings with 21 rooms each under the names: ARISTOTELES, AMFIPOLIS, VERGINA, PELLA & THESSALONIKI. The main building has an elegant lobby with the reception desk and a comfortable lounge area & Internet Corner. Other amenities include the ROXANI Main Restaurant, the a la carte restaurant open air "ANTONIS TAVERN", the "OLYMPIAS cafe", a games room, the CAVIROS Conference Hall, the PLOUTARCHOS Mini-Market and Souvenir Shop, an exclusive AIGNER corner and the "KASSANDRA DECK" Bar, with its spacious terrace where one can enjoy the superb view of the sea, the moon rise while tasting a cool cocktail under the sounds of international music to sail away. In the hotel's beautifully tended garden you can enjoy the freshwater pool with its separate children's pool, as well as the PANORAMA Pool bar, sun beds and umbrellas. On the beach the OASIS BEACH BAR operates all day. Beach towels Service available. Laundry, Secretarial services upon request. Hair dresser & Baby sitting upon request. Exclusive Spa Therapies. 24 Hrs Client Service guaranteed. All meals are specially designed on the Mediterranean recipes by Tassos Ferekidis, the Executive Chef, Famous Professor with numerous national & International awards. He is also the Dean of HOTELIA the Culinary Art School of P.A.P Corp. The Executive Chef uses the best quality local products, fresh fish from the region daily and P.A.P Corp.'S Home Made Products. The P.A.P Corp. Home Made Products, certified and organic are also available for sale as souvenirs at the CAVIROS Mini Market. Breakfast is offered in a Greek buffet with fresh choices of freshly baked traditional bread, and marmalades from the hotel's gardens. Buffet breakfast available from 07:00 till 10.00. Early & Late Continental Breakfast is served in the Kafenion OLYMPIAS after previous application at Reception. Once a week a Byzantine buffet, pick nicks, barbeques, Beach or Pool Parties, Greek night Folklore Dancing, Welcome Parties, Cooking classes and special theme events take place. Tennis (hard court with floodlights), billiards, table tennis, Beach Volley, Childrens playground. The beach is described as FREE of SEA TRAFFIC but for any sea sports rental, there is 3rd party associate, who has his base 3 kms from the coast and is available upon request. Excursions, Bikes & Car Rentals. For short incentives, a weekend, four days to a weekly fully length corporate agenda, the CAVIROS meeting room is fully equipped with any updated technological request available at quests disposal. The F Zone Events Planning & Party Service, Catering Department by P.A.P Corp. Is well qualified for any size of event. The best proposals and offers tailored to the customers needs unique and professional are accurate to the last detail upon request. A vast list of successful events that took place as reference is available upon request. Suitable for families and young people, Alexander the Great Beach Hotel is ideal for those who like pleasant vacations in an international atmosphere with elements of traditional Greek architecture. In addition, it is the best choice for those who wish to combine the social life of the urban Kassandra peninsula with the comfort and the tranquility of a hotel resort, which has the atmosphere and personal touch of a private summer villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alexander The Great Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Alexander The Great Beach
- Alexander The Great Beach Hotel Kriopigi, Kassandra, Halkidiki