just got back from the alkion.had mixed feelings on this holiday as 20 of the family went and all had diffrent opinions.
the apartments were cleaned daily and fresh towels provided.
the pool was lovely a bit cold but on a hot day just what you need.
the pool bar has a wide selection of drinks and snacks although quite pricey they do a good karioke night were apon my husband/brother/brother in law and my nieces fella all got drunk and dived in the pool with there boxer shorts on. one of them naked.
up the hill to the town across the road is a bar that does tasty cocktails i recomend the sex on the bar its great
eating out isnt to exspencive (if you fancy going on a diet that is)
the alkion have a games room with table tennis video games machines and a pool table(2 euro each time for a game of pool
the beach is just not worth it
take your driving licence with you if you have one .in the next town of hanioti you can hire quad bikes for he day 35 euro the you have to put extra petrol in so in all about 45 euro but it well worth it great fun
the excursions are quite dear and at the start of may the pirate boat trip does not run at the start of may i guess you have to wait untill later in the season for that
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a hillside, the Alkion Hotel is nestled within 15 acres of forest and greenery. Complete with colorful gardens and a superb sea view, this charming hotel is the perfect option for those seeking a scenic, peaceful break but still wish to be within reach of the beach and the village of Kriopigi. At its open pool bar you can relax and enjoy refreshing exotic cocktails as well as a variety of delicious dishes while at the same time you are enjoying the amazing sea view. With comfortable, spacious room types with fully equipped kitchenettes the Alkion Hotel is the ideal choice for couples, friends and families. All rooms are renovated for the summer season 2017 . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Alkion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alkion Apartments Kriopigi
- Alkion Apartments Hotel Kriopigi
- Alkyon Apartments
- Alkion Hotel Kriopigi, Kassandra, Halkidiki