Aristoteles Beach Hotel
$87
  • Pool
$62
$51
The Beach House(Afitos)(Great Value!)
$133
Blue Bay Hotel(Afitos)(Great Value!)
$174
$55
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

Stamos Hotel(Afitos)(Great Value!)
$243
Marianna(Afitos)
  • Beachfront
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 18, 2011

“It's not worth for the money. Definitely not a 4 star hotel!” - Nothing changed! Its like i wrote it! Don't go there! Even they pay you....

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
15  Thank micky i
Reviewed August 8, 2011

We have reserved and paid all inclusive 14 days stay in this hotel. Because we have been 4 adults and one baby we have reserved a family connected room (that means two bed room connected with kitchen and bathroom).
When we arrived in the hotel on the front desk (reception) told us that they have made a mistake and the hotel is overbooked. In first we didn’t understand what that means but the answer from the receptions was that they have rented our room and they kindly ask us to go to a villa for two nights.
The villa was far away from the hotel, so if you want to have a dinner you have to walk with a small baby to eat (imagine that).
There was no cleaning lady for 14 days at all and we had to take the dirty towels to the reception, so we can take new one. No new sheets, no cleaning of the bath room, by the way they ever put us in our reserved rooms.
The second day in the villa there was no hot water; we didn’t have hot water for five days. The fifth day I broke up the lock of the maintenance room and reset the boiler.
The restaurant: In reality it isn’t a restaurant, it's a ''cantina''. Inside you are expected to find lot kinds of food but you can hardly find somewhat edible. There are lots of flees who want to get some food from us. Employees are the most rude and dirty that I saw at any hotel in the world, the other tourists are mostly Russians and Serbs who have no job with good manners: put the hand in the food, push the others, put food in their dishes as if they have not eaten anything for two months.
Drinks are 50% water and you got tabbed water for bottled water you have to pay (we are speaking of 4 star hotel all inclusive arrangement). Everything on the beach has to be paid, drinks and everything else.
We had a horrible vacation; we will never go again there. Stay away from there.

Room Tip: Dirty old rooms
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
12  Thank OceanCity41298
Reviewed July 25, 2011

The seven days spent in this complex began disastrously. Nothing is what it says, and after reading other reviews here i tend to think from one year to another is becoming worse. I went to Aristoteles with the best thoughts and i kept them until I reached the hotel room. After a journey of about 11 hours by car (Russe-Sofia-Kulata-Thessaloniki-hotel) we arrived easily at the resort. All well and good at the reception, which really is the most beautiful and most decorated part of the complex. From start the receptionist asked me if I speak Russian, though I talked in English. I went over ... I got the room key, and instructions on the complex map to get there.

Accommodation - Hotel consists of several buildings, the rooms are numbered 1-7. Our room was 713, last body. I listened carefully to instructions received at the reception and went by the back. I came across a "dream" picture: in the basement stood some employees, and the image was one of a ghetto: garbage, bottles, cigarettes, clothes thrown everywhere. Already changed the image of 4 stars that I had seen at the reception. hard, with a smell of "lavender" (a breath of sewage flows along the residence) have arrived in the room. Front door looked like after a war and seemed to open with ease only if it was pushed a little. The room was a disaster. Last renovation? probably never! room seemed untouched since the inauguration. large beds, but stained and smelly. towels too, just for 2 people though we were three. air conditioning was ancient and when you turn it on it'll feltl like a jet engine. not an ashtray, and on the three glasses were still traces of previous visitors. However, the bathroom was the icing on the cake: not a soap, a stench to take your nose, rust everywhere ... And they say it was a 4-star hotel room. I did not need any second and went back to reception where I managed to find someone to understand me properly in English. After much discussion and threats we received the promise that we will move the next day. Later I found out that this happened to most Romanians who came to them.The principle of giving the rooms was simple: give them in that building, if they come and make a scene change, if not, not. Because serious threats were made, because of my job, the next day I was moved only 2 minutes from the hotel, in a residential neighborhood, in a small private apartment, studio ... that really was 4 stars. That's the accommodation.

FOOD - At all inclusive you hoped to have a lot. so it is elsewhere, but you'll get a shock at Aristoteles. restaurant by the pool, and employees are the most rude and dirty that I saw at any hotel in the world. Little food. I havent ate a good olive in seven days, although i was in Greece. Plus, the other tourists are mostly Russians and Serbs who have no job with good manners: put the hand in the food, push the others, put food in their dishes as if they have not eaten anything for two months.

Beach - I think the only dream thing there. Although water is with stones you can get over and have moments of dream. the advice is to buy shoes for water . I recommend them, especially because among the stones there are sea hedgehogs.

AREA - the hotel is very isolated and can not get to any city without a car. No entertainment in the evenings at the terrace, and also the music that was played was a lot old international songs, not even Greek.

Finally, irecommend you give money on something else! not worth it! too expensive for nothing. maximum 3 stars hotel, restaurant 2!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
12  Thank GxG24
Reviewed September 20, 2010

From the outside the hotel looked good - but inside it was extremely dirty !!!! from 4 toilets at the pool 3 were out of order coz they were so messed !!!! it was so extremely disgusting!!!! we got fresh towels at the fourth day of our stay and this was because we asked the cleaning lady !!!! extremely poor cleaning service - the rooms and bathroom smelled bad.Food was booring - breakfast was every day the same-the whole week!!!
This hotel doesn't deserve 4 stars at all !!!! Will never go there again!!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
31  Thank Stefania85
Reviewed August 29, 2010

I was in this hotel with my family, we were 3 adults and one teenager.

First got and apartment with two rooms. It was very far from the restaurant, the reception and the pool, and what is more important it was very old, cheap, and it looked as it would collapse, smelt extra horribly (probably because there was septic tank below), one of the two air conditioners didn't work, the door from the one balcony couldn't be closed (and at the reception the lady told us "Don't worry, nobody is going to go in through the balcony", but what if somebody did??!!). We complained about all those things, and the next day they switched us in another one.

The new apartment had just one room with one double bed and two other beds. Even we all slept in one room it saved our vacation, because otherwise we would have left. It was on the ground floor, near the pool, cleaner, newer and acceptable, even it still don't deserve 4 stars. The only problem was that the beds weren't comfortable for sleeping (we were waking with pain in the back), and the bathroom tub was musty.

The food from 1-10 can be rated with 4. It was almost the same every day, and there wasn't some big choice. For breakfast there wasn't any fresh vegetables (there was just some hot tomatoes, but why??), nor any good cheese (there was some vegetal yellow cheese which is the worst!).. For lunch and dinner was very similar, there were the same salads every day (mostly it was some tomatoes with unleashed cucumber and something else in it), the food was eatable, but nothing special.
Sometimes they had good sweet deserts, and there was almost always fresh fruits.

It was all-inclusive, but in the all was just filter coffee, frappé, the worse sweet unnatural juices, come lame Coke, wine from cardboard boxes or plastic bottles, beer, and water (probably tapped) -- which of course is nor enough, nor satisfactionary for 4 star hotel.

The best thing was the ice-cream which you could take only from 15-17 o'clock.

They got very good free Wi-Fi Internet just around the reception and the lobby, but there wasn't any Internet in the rooms, or near the pool.

The beach looked good from upstairs, but it wasn't clean at all, and there were some stone panels in the beginning in the water, so it was very hard to get in, and one woman broke her leg. And the pool, also didn't seemed quite clean.

All in all, everything there seemed to me very unhealthy. And almost every day you could hear near the reception other people complaining about the rooms, and asking them to change it, because they were nasty, with bugs, etc.

I think that the complex with the rooms can be divided into two parts: one very old, and disgusting (where was our first room) for which everybody complains (and if you don't complain you'll suffer all your vacation), and the another one which is newer, where they will put you just if you complain.

Spend your money on a better place, don't go there!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family