This is the opinion of Ria, age 10:
I have never been to a place any better. We would never usually go to a place more than once, but, we just can't resist! Rosy's is an excellent place for all ages, a tree house for the little ones, the rest for us all.
The sea has a beautiful view from all rooms, there are deck chairs, and occasionally trips to a close, deserted island, where we have an amazing barbecue, yum yum!
It is a quiet, peaceful hotel, but if there was any noise, it would be the waves down on the beach.
The cleaners will come in the mornings, but you will have no clue, for you will ALWAYS be down at the beach!
Rosy's little village is our second home. WE ALL LOVE YOU ROSY!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small romantic seaside hotel built in a traditional style like a little village. All of the 16 rooms are individual designed, have fridge, a/c, balcony and sea view.Beach, bar and sea terrace are just in front. ,Kajak,And Canoes free for guests!Perfect spot for relaxation, but also for sightseeing, since Athens and the adjoining islands are very close. Workshops for painting,shiatsu,NIA,BIODANZA,NVC,in Spring and autum. Also you can Enjoy our Excursion boat for many trips,like Aegina island,Epidaurus festival, POROS and Hydra island,and barbeque on near by islet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Rosy's Little Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosy`s Little Village Hotel Angistri
- Rosys Little Village Agistri
- Rosys Little Village Hotel Agistri
- Rosy's Little Village Greece/Angistri