“BestChinese”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 7, 2013

The freshest, tastiest Chinese we have ever eaten. A restaurant not to be missed, very friendly service. Extensive menu choices. Very clean and cool dining room.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I guess Chinese food is universal. I have had it in France and Italy and it is just like being back in the states. It is a nice comfort of home experience when you have had your days fill of being abroad. The food here is on par with most of the places I eat at in America. I eat a lot of Chinese at home and so that is a compliment. The woman running the place was very nice. Would return.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

You wouldn't expect a chinese in the Dordogne..... Or would you? This is a great idea to open a chinese restaurant in an area with that many brits who like their chinese food. Itis also a very very good one. Food tastes authentic and is excellent value for money. It doesn't need to be foie gras all the time, go for a chicken cashew, you won't regret it!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Whilst on holiday in Eymet visiting my brother, we had a wonderful meal in Restaurant Mama Chow. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel very welcome, served by people that were very attentive to our needs. I say this because our youngest daughter is allergic to nuts and this was her first time eating in a Chinese Restaurant and was understandably anxious. The lady serving us was very clear in explaining how the food was cooked normally, but went on to explain the steps they would take to prepare and cook the meal for my daughter. When it arrived the whole meal was of a very high standard and my daughter won't hesitate to eat Chinese food again. The attention to detail was greatly appreciated and I would recommend visiting this restaurant to anyone spending time in Eymet.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Owned by a couple. The husband cooks and the wife is front of house. We both had ribs to start- really meaty with a super plum sauce (not too sweet), Prawn crackers arrived just before the starter too. We both had chicken curry for main course. You can choose mild, medium or hot. Friends had advised us that the medium is hot enough so we opted for that. It was so full of flavour with large chunks of chicken breast, peppers, onions. I would usually order madras at Indian restaurants and would put this medium curry on a par with that. We couldn't manage desserts but we were given fortune cookies along with our hand wipes which was a nice touch. We had 2 beers and 2 gin and tonics and the bill was just over 50 euros.
Try it if you're in the area. I noticed lots of people collecting take aways too.