“Excellent place to spend a family holiday”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Eymet
Domaine de Juliette
Ranked #7 of 11 Eymet B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 18, 2011

Lovely hosts, great location with glorious views and a clean, well equipped gite. We will definitely return!

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed August 18, 2011

My partner and I stayed here in July '11 and had a lovely time relaxing in the sun. The gite was perfectly big enough for the two of us for an 8 night stayed. The family who run the estate are great and really helpful. The gite itself was clean and kept in a good condition. I'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I don't usually write reviews but the review on here "Gite from Hell" has prompted me to write this one, on reading it I could not believe that it was about the same place we had stayed. My husband and myself stayed in Capulet at Domaine de Juliette last September and we could not have wished for a more peaceful and restful holiday in a very charming gite that had all the facilities we needed. Whilst we were there the owners were not, but we saw the gardener, pool maintenance and cleaners. Although we did not meet the owners we have exchanged many emails and have found them to be extremely helpfull. We found the gite, gardens and pool area to be very clean. I would highly recommend staying at any one of the three gites, so much so that we are going back again in September. Before booking to return I scanned many brochures, internet etc and could not find anything that matched Domaine de Juliette. Please, whoever reads the reviews on Domaine de Juliette ignore what has been written in one of the previous reviews and go by what everyone else has said and the owners website, it really is a beautiful place in a beautiful setting.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank js1957Bristol
Reviewed July 4, 2011

I booked a last minute stay at Gite De Capulet at the end of June and had a fantastic time! Brain the owner was massively helpful and helped me sort car hire as I arrived late in the evening. The Gite was perfect and well equipped and the area was so incredibly peaceful. A blissful week in a great location! Highly recommended!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed June 23, 2011

We arrived at the studio gite for a short stay, to investigate the area and some house hunting. The gite was private, a small secluded patio with a pretty view. Inside the gite was spacious, well equiped and clean. Pretty curtains and bedding, lots of little extras to make it feel homely. The pool area was very pretty and quiet, lots of flowers etc.
The owners and family were very helpful and friendly.
The town nearby, Eymet is charming, lots of restaurants and bars and some lovely shops.
We had a very nice time and would recommend it, a good base to see the area and not far from Bergerac, another very nice old town.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2011

We had planned to spend 56 days at this gite as we were on an extended holiday of a lifetime in the area,
Firstly, the owner turned out to be totally and clinically blind and couldn't see the inadequacies and filth in the gite.
and the dog faeces around the scruffy garden and the filthy pool
Secondly, the window in the bedroom was broken and could not be opened so we got no fresh air at night. Additionally the microwave oven and toaster gave off electric shocks when touched and there was an electric power point hanging by visible wires off the wall. The hot water in the shower was intermittent
Thirdly the gite had many safety hazards (very low doors and beams)and I badly cut my head open on 1.6 meter door which bled profusely and needed hospital attention. At that point we decided we wanted safer accommodation.

Stay away from this gite at all costs

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
13  Thank NHamley
Reviewed June 15, 2011

My second visit here and I love it here. Todd, the owners dog, is a gem and always loves to play. Taking him for walks is a challenge but worth the effort when you have the wonderful scenery all around you. Brian and Denise were very helpful and accomodating and I enjoyed my stay as much as my last visit here, that's why I keep coming back!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo