Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Scuba diving

I have to say, if anyone out there is looking to try scuba diving for the first time I would highly... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Jvoz123
Scuba diving Tangalooma island!

This place is amazing! I am a rescue diver so I have dived with so many companies over the world... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Saffron P

Recommended experiences in and around Moreton Island
from $69.38
from $104.42
from $83.04
from $90.40
More Info
All reviews snorkeling tour glass bottom boat wet suits life jackets happy memory private boat feed the fish sunset cruise high tide day trip an amazing experience swimming ability wetsuits shipwreck turtles equipment swimmers
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2019

Did a Underwater Sea Scooter Tour of the wrecks. Tour running late, appeared to be understaffed but then Dylan arrived and guided us through. Due to no-shows and cancellations, we were the only 2 on this special tour so received a personal tour by Dylan. He explained everything clearly, stayed by us all the way, gave us a history lesson on each wreck and answered all our questions. Employees like this are GOLD! Thanks again Dylan.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Joffa S
Tangatours M, Guest Relations Manager at Tangatours, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2019

Hi Joffa S,

Thank you so much for sharing your Sea Scooter experience with us, we are so lucky to have water sport guides like Dillon! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

We loved it, we did snorkeling, our tour guide Max was awesome, we took our 6 and 8 year and he was awesome with the boys, very happy with the service

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank JessCW1986

Hi JessCW1986,

We are so glad your family had a great time snorkelling with us out at the Wrecks, reviews like this really make our day! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

Island was beautiful but whole experience was rushed. Spent more time waiting for check in/people to arrive and on boats than snorkeling, badly organised and not much time to enjoy the wrecks. Lots of the questions they asked could have been done before our arrival. Also our snorkeling group was filled with more than 50 percent of people who couldn’t swim, spoiling the experience as we couldn’t even get near our guide. Next time I would go again and take my own snorkeling gear and go alone and spend a night to make the most of the island. If you are a strong enough swimmer I would avoid the tour completely.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Jazmine H

Hi Jasmine H,

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience at Tangalooma Dive & Watersports. We pride ourselves on our customer service and delivery skills, and appreciate the time you have taken to review our Snorkel Tour.

Please feel free to send us an email at info@tangatours.com if you'd like to discuss your experience further.

Reviewed February 3, 2019

Whilst the staff at the office at Tanga Tours could not have been more helpful we were disappointed with our sunset cruise and wreck tour
The three young men on board just talked amongst themselves and did not give any commentary what so ever
We expected to hear some facts about the wrecks but they did not give us any information at all

Date of experience: February 2019

Hi Nerilyn A,

Apologises for the delay in response to your review. We are sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your experience aboard our Sunset Cruise, however so grateful you took the time to commend our office staff.

If you would like to discuss this further, please email info@tangatours.com.

Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

Recently I had the pleasure of taking a Tanga Tour (diving off Tangalooma) and have been telling my friends of the great time and experience. I’d especially like you to know that the actions and attitude of one of the guides who helped make my tour special.

Sean Andrew went above and beyond to help me make the most of my experience. He took great care from the moment I met him right through we parted at the end of the dive – my very first time. He was very knowledgeable, professional and approachable. In fact, he has helped spark an interest in diving and was kind enough to recommend a course I could undertake in future.

Please pass my thanks to Sean. Tanga Tours are very fortunate to have Sean, not only as an employee, but as an ambassador.

Date of experience: January 2019