We were very happy during our stay at the Fochs hotel. We received excellent value for money on our all inclusive stay. The food was not exciting, except on our gala evening and the packed lunch was meagre and predictable, but we did not need too much as it left room for us to try out local food. We had a free hot drinks, fruit juice and wine and beer from 6pm to 10pm and always received good service. My wife and I are not skiers, but thought the Tyrol was a brilliant place for an adult summer holiday. The ski lift to the top of the Hohe Salve mountain, with its 360 degree views was outstanding. The lift starts about 100 yards from the hotel door and costs around 16 euros per person. Above all we received excellent responsiove service from the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Sportresort HOHE SALVE relies on the power of movement - in both summer and winter, 365 days a year. This movement is more than just a service, but integral to our daily activities and thinking for us. For all ages and all fitness levels. Located in Hopfgarten right next to the cable car station Hohe Salve in the Kitzbuhel Alps and is only 150 meters away from the center. With 104 rooms, five rooms for seminars and events, two restaurants, Apres ski bar and a 1,400 sqm "Move & Relax" area with yoga room, power room, 630 sqm pool area with 25 m sports outdoor pool, massage and treatment rooms Resort every sporting heartbeat. The sportresort is located in Hopfgarten, right next to the valley station of the Hohe Salve mountain railways, which offers an ideal entry into one of the largest and most modern ski resorts worldwide, the SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental, with 90 lifts and lifts, 284 km of fun fun Lighted toboggan runs and over 70 huts guarantee pure winter pass. Welcome! But also for the rest of the year, the region around the Hohe Salve sports resort also offers numerous outdoor sports facilities: - brand new trail running routes in Westendorf - mountain bike tours throughout the region - running and walking trails in the village - hiking and mountain biking for all levels of difficulty - cycling and e-biking trails through the entire Brixental - and much more ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, seekda GmbH, Priceline, Orbitz, HRS and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sportresort Hohe Salve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sporthotel Fuchs Hotel Hopfgarten Im Brixental
- Sporthotel Fuchs Hopfgarten