Stayed with my family including 2 teenage girls at this hotel on a Shearings holiday. As per previous posts we were lucky to have Johnny to take us around the Area. It is well worth the extra cost for the trips with Johnny bonuses. As for the Hotel we were all inclusive this was free beer or wine or soft drinks from the fridge 11AM till 10PM it was never empty while I was there. You could also have tea coffee hot chocolate and biscuits. You are not allowed to take free drinks to your room and the fridge is locked dead on 10PM. Most nights there was a choice of meals(3 course) 2 meat and 1 fish dish each night except for first and last night when there was a set menu. Breakfasts were a bit samey Cheese or ham or cereals. You get a piece of foil to pack your lunchtime roll in again cheese or ham! The beds I found a bit hard and you do get an alarm call at 7AM from the church bells in the village every day. Our room overlooked the village and the views are stunning. Its worth taking a trip up the mountain by cable car if you go as a group its 15 euros each. One small thing that was annoying is the Tyrolean evening paid for as a special on the trips. When you get in there the drinks have to be paid for even though its in the hotel and they are not cheap!. One plus for this hotel is the free WIFI in the lobby but you need to ask for the password. All in all a good value hotel for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Sportresort HOHE SALVE relies on the power of movement - in both summer and winter, 365 days a year. This movement is more than just a service, but integral to our daily activities and thinking for us. For all ages and all fitness levels. Located in Hopfgarten right next to the cable car station Hohe Salve in the Kitzbuhel Alps and is only 150 meters away from the center. With 104 rooms, five rooms for seminars and events, two restaurants, Apres ski bar and a 1,400 sqm "Move & Relax" area with yoga room, power room, 630 sqm pool area with 25 m sports outdoor pool, massage and treatment rooms Resort every sporting heartbeat. The sportresort is located in Hopfgarten, right next to the valley station of the Hohe Salve mountain railways, which offers an ideal entry into one of the largest and most modern ski resorts worldwide, the SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental, with 90 lifts and lifts, 284 km of fun fun Lighted toboggan runs and over 70 huts guarantee pure winter pass. Welcome! But also for the rest of the year, the region around the Hohe Salve sports resort also offers numerous outdoor sports facilities: - brand new trail running routes in Westendorf - mountain bike tours throughout the region - running and walking trails in the village - hiking and mountain biking for all levels of difficulty - cycling and e-biking trails through the entire Brixental - and much more ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, seekda GmbH, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sportresort Hohe Salve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sporthotel Fuchs Hotel Hopfgarten Im Brixental
- Sporthotel Fuchs Hopfgarten