We stay in this hotel on a Just Go Coach holiday for 5 nights in June. The hotel located in a loverly surrounding at the bottom of a valley with hills in front and back onto a 2000m mountain with ski lift in the back. The hotel was well run, room and bathroom was clean, bed was comfortable, we had a balcony room overlook the valley with fantastic view of the mountain. The local village is only 10 minute walk away and was such a pleasent walk after dinner. We were on a halfboard deal and find the drink from the bar very reasonablely priced, breakfast was very simply continental style, the three courses evening meal was tasty and well presented. The farewell dinner was fantastic.
Please make an effort to get to the top of the mountain by the ski lift, the view will be well worth the price of the ticket which was 21 euro return.
We love this friendly hotel and will love to go back again, highly recommanded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Sportresort HOHE SALVE relies on the power of movement - in both summer and winter, 365 days a year. This movement is more than just a service, but integral to our daily activities and thinking for us. For all ages and all fitness levels. Located in Hopfgarten right next to the cable car station Hohe Salve in the Kitzbuhel Alps and is only 150 meters away from the center. With 104 rooms, five rooms for seminars and events, two restaurants, Apres ski bar and a 1,400 sqm "Move & Relax" area with yoga room, power room, 630 sqm pool area with 25 m sports outdoor pool, massage and treatment rooms Resort every sporting heartbeat. The sportresort is located in Hopfgarten, right next to the valley station of the Hohe Salve mountain railways, which offers an ideal entry into one of the largest and most modern ski resorts worldwide, the SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental, with 90 lifts and lifts, 284 km of fun fun Lighted toboggan runs and over 70 huts guarantee pure winter pass. Welcome! But also for the rest of the year, the region around the Hohe Salve sports resort also offers numerous outdoor sports facilities: - brand new trail running routes in Westendorf - mountain bike tours throughout the region - running and walking trails in the village - hiking and mountain biking for all levels of difficulty - cycling and e-biking trails through the entire Brixental - and much more ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Sportresort Hohe Salve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sporthotel Fuchs Hotel Hopfgarten Im Brixental
- Sporthotel Fuchs Hopfgarten