“Amazing!”

Corfu Walking Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are a small but developing tourist company with more than 18 years in the field of tourism gaining experience and knowledge on how to please the visitors of our Island. We grew up here and have been living and breathing the Island's everyday life, falling in love each time with its beauties and its never ending fascinating surprises. Our main concern is to keep the standards of the services provided in the highest level while offering a true experience of Corfu.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We had an wonderful food tour with Ariti! She was knowledgeable and knew all of the locals. The tour was a great mix of history and local food. We ate so much! Definitely come hungry - the breakfast was a feast. After the tour, the owner even provided us valuable recommendations for Athens. I would highly recommend this tour!

All reviews
"food tour"
in 19 reviews
"spice shop"
"cooking class"
"open market"
"food venues"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"ginger beer"
in 12 reviews
"wonderful introduction"
"greek mythology"

Reviewed July 8, 2018

We were on a cruise at stopped in corfu on 6/17 and took the food tour. It was one of the best food and overall tours we were on. The guide was so warm and just great. We ate sooo much yummy foods. We met the spicy lady who was so funny and friendly. I cant say enough about the guide as well as the tour

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed July 7, 2018

Must do in Corfu! This was my family's favorite activity of the entire island. Ariti is engaging and personable. DO NOT EAT DO NOT EAT prior to this tour. Ariti will give you a brief history of Corfu Old Towne and you will stop many times at shops in the old town to eat. You will totally enjoy the food and the lovely Ariti. I rate this tour a 10 out of 10.

Reviewed July 7, 2018

The tour was very interesting and Arita was extremely knowledgeable. We walked the narrow streets learning about the history of Corfu. The breakfast stop was a tasty experience. I loved the meat and cheese tasting stop, the olive oil tasting and the market where we tried the local honey and kumquats. Unfortunately the lunch was not at all the tasty experience I was expecting, the meat dishes were lacking taste (these 2 dishes were meant to showcase the local cuisine and unique flavours), the squid was chewy and unpleasant. The anchovies were lovely, apart from the salad the only part of the lunch we ate and enjoyed. Overall I'm glad we went on the tour, I only wish lunch had been the experience I felt we were promised, as a personal preference I would have preferred the option of the local wine instead of ouzo. We didn't take water which was a mistake on our part.