Review Highlights
Brilliant guide (Arina) with excellent personalised tour

We did two tours with Corfu Walking Tours during our stay in Corfu and Arina was our guide for both... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Belgo96
Brisbane, Australia
Delicious and personal

We did not want to book tours only from our cruise line and found this one for our stop in Corfu... read more

Reviewed November 8, 2018
Daydream820924

All reviews food tour food stops spice shop culinary tour yogurt highly recommend this tour cooking class calamari spanakopita greek desserts breakfast stop rice pudding open market fabulous places food tasting meat and cheese par excellence
Reviewed July 7, 2018

Must do in Corfu! This was my family's favorite activity of the entire island. Ariti is engaging and personable. DO NOT EAT DO NOT EAT prior to this tour. Ariti will give you a brief history of Corfu Old Towne and you will stop many times at shops in the old town to eat. You will totally enjoy the food and the lovely Ariti. I rate this tour a 10 out of 10.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 7, 2018

The tour was very interesting and Arita was extremely knowledgeable. We walked the narrow streets learning about the history of Corfu. The breakfast stop was a tasty experience. I loved the meat and cheese tasting stop, the olive oil tasting and the market where we tried the local honey and kumquats. Unfortunately the lunch was not at all the tasty experience I was expecting, the meat dishes were lacking taste (these 2 dishes were meant to showcase the local cuisine and unique flavours), the squid was chewy and unpleasant. The anchovies were lovely, apart from the salad the only part of the lunch we ate and enjoyed. Overall I'm glad we went on the tour, I only wish lunch had been the experience I felt we were promised, as a personal preference I would have preferred the option of the local wine instead of ouzo. We didn't take water which was a mistake on our part.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 4, 2018

My daughter and I had a wonderful food walking tour through the beautiful streets of Corfu town. Katerina was superb - in the way that she communicated, her depth of knowledge and her love of Corfu. The food places that we visited were top notch and the visit to the Spice shop will long stay in our memories.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed July 2, 2018

We have used Corfu Walking Tours 3 times since April 2018 as a family. We have done a jeep tour, an island hiking tour and a food and walking tour of Corfu Town. Each one was perfectly organised with very knowledgeable and friendly guides. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed July 1, 2018

We arrived in Corfu on a cruise ship and made our way to the designated meeting place with the help of some good directions given by the company. Catherine met us and told us we were the only two on the tour, which we were happy about as we had a private tour. Catherine showed us her Corfu and allowed us time to look at the many streets which she explained are often missed by the tourist doing it alone. She was informative, friendly and showed us beautiful Corfu. She arranged a snack of local foods and drink which was included in the price. We thoroughly enjoyed the day and were impressed that Corfu walking tours conducted the tour even though we were only a two. When we were finished she negotiated a ride back to the ship in a taxi. Highly recommend this company and we had no complaints at all.

Date of experience: June 2018