All reviews swimming pool clean rooms excellent wifi stayed here for nights great pool bus ride air con friendly hotel the hotel staff recommend this hotel receptionist town runned corfu port channels plugs
Reviewed June 13, 2018

Stayed here for a week , we chose this hotel for the location and we weren’t disappointed, the rooms were clean and the large pool was very clean, we will be recommending it to friends. Right on a good regular bus route.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2018

Great accomodation and lovely staff, great pool which is what I was looking for, too far out of Corfu but I did want to be close to the port of which it is , the staff were polite. The hotel was quite full i believe, but was older people who did not frequent the bar so it was quite boring on an evening if you wanted some drinks in the bar

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed December 13, 2017

The hotel is old but generraly may be considered satisfactorily for a short holidays. For guest without car it is not recommended in view the fact that the position is little bit faraway from the center and there are nothing to visit around the hotel.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank scottomikele
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 nights 6 months ago -low season-
The hotel was empty and as I speak Greek I did not have any problems
So I booked this place again for my friends

The place is on a busy road YES
But I New this .... but the pool look nice and that’s all they wanted as most of the day they were with me and we traveled the island.

The staff has become so RUDE
I was amazed by the way they spoke to my friends but also to other guests

This is not the owner house it’s a hotel
Respect your clients or sell the place and move on

I felt so ashamed that I recommended this place

It is a shame as I have more friends comeing over for a week and I am now looking for a different hotel

Shame shame shame

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank fattyboy8
Reviewed September 28, 2017

I organise holidays for classical music players and listeners. This month I had them and the wonderful professional musicians who played in the concerts staying in this hotel. Every person said it was exceptional!! The minute you walk in a very friendly but efficient reception, lovely rooms with balconies, the breakfast was mentioned several times - excellent, the pool and snack bar with most attractive outdoor seating - some around the pool and others under cover all highly recommended.

Stayed: September 2017