All reviews swimming pool clean rooms excellent wifi stayed here for nights great pool bus ride air con friendly hotel the hotel staff recommend this hotel receptionist town runned corfu port channels plugs
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 nights 6 months ago -low season-
The hotel was empty and as I speak Greek I did not have any problems
So I booked this place again for my friends

The place is on a busy road YES
But I New this .... but the pool look nice and that’s all they wanted as most of the day they were with me and we traveled the island.

The staff has become so RUDE
I was amazed by the way they spoke to my friends but also to other guests

This is not the owner house it’s a hotel
Respect your clients or sell the place and move on

I felt so ashamed that I recommended this place

It is a shame as I have more friends comeing over for a week and I am now looking for a different hotel

Shame shame shame

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank fattyboy8
Reviewed September 28, 2017

I organise holidays for classical music players and listeners. This month I had them and the wonderful professional musicians who played in the concerts staying in this hotel. Every person said it was exceptional!! The minute you walk in a very friendly but efficient reception, lovely rooms with balconies, the breakfast was mentioned several times - excellent, the pool and snack bar with most attractive outdoor seating - some around the pool and others under cover all highly recommended.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

The location of this hotel is not good, if you don't consider hiring a car, it's in the middle of an ugly road and dodgy to get to at night. There is the bus number 7 bt the last one is at 22.30, which makes difficult having a nice lond dinner or having a late-ish night. We found hair in the sink and the shower when we entered the room, a burnt duvet (people smoked in the room) and the toilet brush was absolutely gross.

Bed was confortable and WiFi worked very well in the 2nd floor.

Not good value for money. Consider paying a bit more and have a more decent hotel is the option.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank realDiegoConca
Reviewed August 26, 2017

We stayed 4 nights at the Hotel which is at a great location near the city but a car or a scooter is necessary if you don't wanna use the bus. Our first impression though from the Hotel reception was not great, the girl that was working there was smoking and talking with another girl from the staff and even after she saw us she continued talking and ignoring us for 5 minutes!!! Our room and the Hotel, in general, was very clean which is a big plus but for a family with 2 kids and a baby like us, it was very small. The room overlooked a busy road and was noisy all DAY and NIGHT!The baby woke up several times.The pool was GREAT! The Breakfast was great very good.The staff that handled the breakfast was very friendly, something I can't say for the reception personnel which was awful in many ways. Although I would stay again at the Hotel because it was very clean and had almost everything a family needs, also the price was good.

Room Tip: Rooms from the pool side are quieter, rooms on the street side are VERY noisy!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel for 6 nights. At first we stayed for 3 and after going to the next hotel we had originally booked in order to see the northern side of the island, we came back here since we were more satisfied with Sunset hotel even if it is rated as 3 star and the other was a 4.

Staff is really polite and was wiling to help us even though the second time of our Visit we booked last minute and we came earlier that the check in time.
It is a family owned and runned, friendly hotel really close to the town and the Harbour. A super market is walking distance away.

Rooms are can me described as being simple of average size and simple decoration although they are really sunny, fully equipped, very clean and comfortable. Balconies are comfortable.

Breakfast is of good quality and the variety is OK.

It is a great value for money deal and I would totally recommend it due to is location, breakfast quality, clean rooms.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple