“Close to excellency”

Mayor Mon Repos Palace 'Art Hotel"
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Corfu Town
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Really nice choice especially the sea view rooms (ask for the unlimited view ones as there are ones with side view too) with beautiful sunset views from the balconies. Elegant room recently renovated although they've missed the bathrooms and towels which are quite old.
Great variety in breakfast, but I didn't enjoy the chocolate creme which I usually love.
Excellent staff you'll be amazingly surprised especially with the waitors!

Stayed: July 2014
Monrepospalace H, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Mayor Mon Repos Palace 'Art Hotel", responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2015

Dear Guest ,

We would like to thank you for your kind preference at our hotel. We are very pleased to know that you enjoy your stay with us and you had really pleasant time. Kindly be informed that we feel thankful for your above suggestions and well- intentioned criticism as they are very helpful for any further improvements which are imminent every year in our hotel.
We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again at Aquis Mon Repos Palace.

Front Office Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,172)

Reviewed August 4, 2014

The best hotel EVER. What a wonderful restaurant, the room, the pool. but most of all. THE STAFF!. It really feels lika it was our family. We had tears in our eyes when we left. So lovely food, clean rooms, lovely breakfast buffe. If you go there look for Kostas (we love you), Outovia and Ewy. 2 km nice walk to the town. Easy to take the bus just outside. When we come back this is the hotel we want to live at.

Åsa Glenn Sweden 20140711-20140725

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank asamal
Monrepospalace H, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Mayor Mon Repos Palace 'Art Hotel", responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for this terrific review! It was a great pleasure sharing your comments with my team and we are extremely delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay at Aquis Mon Repos Palace.It was satisfying to read that you enjoyed the quality of the service.It is great to read all your impressive comments about our team’s dedicated hospitality.

Once again, thank you and we cannot wait to have you back for you next trip to our beautiful island.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

stayed with a group of friends over a 3 nights weekend. all of us loved every minute of it. my room (412, on the executive floor) was very spacious, bright and full of light. the bed was very comfortable and the sea view from the quite large balcony (as far as hotel rooms go...) is breathtaking. but, the number one asset of the hotel is its courteous staff; very helpful, very creative in its suggestions, very attentive to every need and demand. the hotel's location is great, right on the sea shore - a walking distance (20 mins.) from city center, along a beautiful blue bay. breakfast is very generous. in short: loved the hotel!

Room Tip: stayed in room 412 on the executive floor - large, full of light and air, with great side sea view
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank aharon l

Dear Guest,

First of all , allow us to express our sincere thanks for choosing Aquis Mon Repos Palace to spend your holidays and for writing such a great review. It is deeply appreciated that you had a pleasant and relaxing stay here with us. It is a tremendous joy to see that you had a truly fabulous time at our beautiful property and we take great pride of the warmth and friendliness fostered by our people who consistently strive to anticipate our guests’ needs.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in our properties once again in the near future.

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We have been to Corfu for the first time and stayed at Mon Ripos Palace Art Hotel from 23.07.14 till 02.08.14.
The impressions of Hotel are great! Very convinient locatoin, lovely, nice hotel near the seashore. Nearby there are a great deal of various tavernas to eat delicious and traditional Greek cuisine. Our choice was Alexakis Taverna ! At the restaurant every evening there was live music and it was so pleasant to listen to the singers, to drink tea or wine and enjoy the whole atmosphere of the hotel!
We'd like to thank the Hotel staff for the affability, hospitality, smiles and qualified work!!
Everything was super!
Chamber was friendly and the room was nice and clean !
The breakfast was great and delicious and there was the veriety of assortment ! Restaurant personnel did their best to serve the guests in a proper way!
So as a whole everything was excellent and we did liked Mon Ripos Hotel and next year our choice where to stay in Kerkyra will be certainly there !
We surely will recommend Mon Ripos Palace Art Hotel to our friends !
It is intelligent and worthy hotel for rest !

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank ElinaKo
Monrepospalace H, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Mayor Mon Repos Palace 'Art Hotel", responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2015

Dear Guest,

We are grateful for your time to share your experience at Aquis Mon Repos Palace .We are really happy reading that you have enjoyed your stay and appreciated the hospitality and personalized service of our team.Moreover we would like to thank you for your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Mon Repos palace in July, this was our first visit to the hotel and we where really impressed. The hotel was very clean, much attention to detail to ensure every inch of the facility was crystal clean. They even clean the beach and outside area's of the hotel, I mean clearing up the seaweed that's rolled in form the night before on the little beach area.. Hotel Manager does a great job overseeing these duties.
We took the half board option and glad we did, the food was pretty good but the wine and cocktails were superb. The service and manors from the all the staff was six star, best I've come across and I've stayed in many high end hotels in my time. People in Greece make the country what it is, freindly and welcoming. Kostos is a true gent, and me and my wife want to thank him for putting a smile on our faces day in day out.. Excellent service with a smile. hope to see you again Kostos. Also the floor team, thanks all for making our stay a special one. If I have to add a negative, the music at night was not too my taste, keyboard and singer, but it may suit others, the Manager did lay on a four set Jazz band one evening and they were awsome!! They're call Black Samba - Anthony Lazos group, you should check these guys out if you go to Greece to see where they're playing on the island. We will defiantly go back to Repos, keep up the great work folks!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank TAJ_12
Monrepospalace H, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Mayor Mon Repos Palace 'Art Hotel", responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2015

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for this fantastic review regarding your stay with us.Moreover, for your kind words about the team and the service offered.We are thrilled to know that our colleagues were able to meet and exceed your expectations.We also appreciate your notes, and will use them to improve the experience in our hotel.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.
The team and I look forward to welcoming you soon in our hotel.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

My husband and I have stayed here almost every year for the last 15+ years and we return time after time mainly because the staff are really great. Costas, the Maître D continues to provide fabulous service - we have known him for many years and he is consistently good. He runs a great team who are very attentive without being intrusive. Whatever you need is not too much trouble. Costas is also very helpful with local information. Dora, one of the waitresses is particularly good, as was another young man whose name we didn't get but it begins with 'O'.
On reception Lina is a long time member of the team who is exceptionally helpful. Seeing her and Costas every year is like visiting family.
As well as the staff, the location and facilities are ideal for our needs which are based around not only a holiday but spending time with local extended family.

Room Tip: Front sea view rooms are lovely and get the early sun, but sometimes the live music can be a bit int...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ruth L
Monrepospalace H, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Mayor Mon Repos Palace 'Art Hotel", responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your loyalty at Aquis Mon Repos Palace and for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay with us.A heartfelt thank you also for recognizing each of our team members in your review! I have shared your compliments with them and thanked them for making a difference to your stay with us.We are grateful and truly delighted that your overall experience was an enjoyable one.

We cannot wait to have you back with us on your next trip to Corfu.

With my warmest regards

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I fell in love with this hotel and would happily live there! The staff are excellent. So friendly and helpful. Location is stunning but my room was something else! I was very lucky to somehow get the most amazing suit I've ever seen, room 401- and I stay in a lot of hotels around the world on business. Nothing will ever come close. Huge room with amazing bed and pillows. Views to die for. Modern but still with a traditional style. So much character and despite my room being so big with just me, it still felt homely. Can not praise this place enough. Desperate to stay again when I'm next in Corfu soon- unfortunately everyone else seems to have the same opinion and it's hard to find a reservation at last minute! Thank you Hotel Mon Repos

Room Tip: I don't even know how I got my room but if you can, request it. It's stunning.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank aimée R

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for this fantastic review regarding your stay with us.It was satisfying to read that you enjoyed the room design, the commodities of the hotel and the quality of the service.We highly appreciate the compliments and we are delighted to hear that it was an ‘excellent’ experience.

We cannot wait to have you back with us on your next trip to Corfu.

With my warmest regards

Kontokali Bay Resort and Spa
Mayor Capo Di Corfu
Mayor Capo Di Corfu
#1 of 4 in Lefkimi

Been to Mayor Mon Repos Palace 'Art Hotel"? Share your experiences!