I have stayed at the Bella Venezia numerous times and keep coming back to it. Why?
1. Great Location - bang in the heart of the old town - 2 minutes walk to the Liston and Old Fort.
2. Great Service - reception staff are lovely and helpful.
3. Great Building - beautiful old building, lovingly restored.
4. Great Rooms - Soft lighting, Neutral colours, nothing showy just comfortable, clean and understated elegance.
5. Great breakfast - served in the garden courtyard. Fab.
This is not the poshest hotel, ot the one with the best facilities. But it is the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bella Venezia, a 3 star boutique hotel, housed in a gloriously restored neo-classical mansion, is an oasis of calm in the heart of Corfu's vibrant capital. Lovingly renovated in 2006 in elegant style, the hotel comprises of 30 rooms and a family suite all with private baths, direct telephone and internet lines, flat screen TVs, safes, air-conditioning and state of the art orthopedic beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Bella Venezia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Venezia Corfu Town
- Bella Venezia Hotel Corfu/Corfu Town