Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Xadventureclub
from $432.04
More Info
All reviews jeep safari off road adventure club different attractions beautiful scenery lovely restaurant fantastic guide cruise ship saki sakes tour island driver corfu company greece camera
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2017

Not wanting to spend the day on a bus and stopping and every attraction for an hour at a time, we booked Xadventureclub for a private tour of the island - just the two of us and we were not disappointed.

Sakis - a legend on the island - picked us up from the hotel and greeted us with a big welcoming smile plus water and strong cold coffee.

I was especially delighted to be climbing into the comfortable leather seats of a Landrover rather than a bus, and the reason for it became apparent. Sakis took us via the 'un-seen' scenic route around the island, visiting places of pure beauty that most visitors would never see as regular cars would not withstand the terrain.

We enjoyed a lovely lunch and an unexpected by welcome visited to the Microbrewery.

All in all a really fun and enjoyable day out. If you want to explore all corners of the island with a bit of off roading and castle climbing along the way then I really recommend booking this for your visit.

Did I mention Sakis was awesome??....

Date of experience: June 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
xadventure c, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Xadventureclub, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Hello Karl and Rae!!!!!!! Thank you very much for your positive feedback and we are really happy that you enjoyed your tour. We look forward to see you back in Corfu for more unique experiences!!! :-)

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

Booked this last minute for the two of us and when Sakis picked us up from hotel we were told it was now just us, so a private tour! We left the route to Sakis and were not disappointed. Although the hike up to the Castle was demanding, the views were worth it. He kept us informed all the way and took over the camera to take some amazing shots for us to remember the day. The Corfu Microbrewery visit was an added bonus (for me). All in all a fantastic tour of the north of the island topped off by being first ones with this trip to find another outstanding picture opportunity.
Couldn't recommend both the trip and Sakis who was a fantastic guide, more highly.
Seriously, if you don't book it you are missing out.
Steve & Dawn
Ps my wife has best pics on her phone, so will add more when we get home.

Date of experience: June 2017
xadventure c, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Xadventureclub, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2017

Hello Stephen!!!!!!! Thank you very much for your positive feedback and we are really happy that you enjoyed your tour. We look forward to see you back in Corfu for more unique experiences!!!

Reviewed June 8, 2017

Had a private tour because other people were ill, so just me and my daughter - it was excellent. Very hot on top of the castle, very sweaty - timed it well with heat as went up in morning. I recommend this to anybody. If you want an adventure - saves hiring a car. 70 euros but well worth it.

Date of experience: June 2017

Hello Scott!!!!!!! Thank you very much for your positive feedback and we are really happy that you enjoyed your tour. We look forward to see you back in Corfu for more unique experiences!!! :-)

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Guys, we def recommend this private Safari/Sunset tour with Sakis !!!! It's absolutely amazing !!!! Well worth your time and effort ������
V.I.P. Tour for couples or group of people!!!! This guy knows the place and also is a fabulous photographer !!!
Basically, long story short :
Book your trip with this guy, and you won't regret it!!! ���z

Date of experience: May 2017
xadventure c, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Xadventureclub, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

Thank you very much for your positive feedback and we are really happy that you enjoyed your tour. We look forward to see you back in Corfu for more unique experiences!!! Many kisses from Sakis!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed January 15, 2017

There was 4 of us, 3 Brits and me the Canuck booked. There was to be two others, but needed to cancel so we has Sakis all to ourselves! So we could do pretty much what we wanted. But we were very happy to take Sakis's advise. I have been to Corfu about 25yrs ago but for my UK mates, it was their 1st time. Sakis was fantastic!! Also felt very safe driving the roads and non-roads!! Wish I had more time, would have booked another tour but did not have the time! Talking with Sakis, it seemed that if done with a reasonable amount of advanced notice, he could have arranged anything I really wanted! Would have loved to have done a bit of snorkeling, but no time!!! Next time I get to the island will be giving Sakis a ring and get a tour worked out!!!! Best way to see Corfu!!!!!!!!

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Airbus1963
xadventure c, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Xadventureclub, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2017

Hello Andre!!!!!!! Thank you very much for your positive feedback and we are really happy that you enjoyed your tour. We look forward to see you back in Corfu for more unique experiences!!!