Very helpful owners. Lots of smiling and always offering assistance.
Perfect view of Mykonos town. Beautiful sunset view. Bit of a hike up to the hill but worth every penny.
No wi-fi but can use internet in the lobby if you got laptop (cable provided).
Free transfer to ferry ports (old and new).
Tranquil swimming pool except sound of birds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Veranda of Mykonos is a traditional Mykonian Guesthouse, located on the hillside of Mykonos Town with amphi-theatric and panoramic views to town, windmills, port, as well as the breathtaking Aegean sea and sunset. In a quiet and beautiful neighborhood, with respect for the environment and the traditional Cycladic architecture guests experience the charm, heritage and warm hospitality of a traditional Mykonian home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your La Veranda of Mykonos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Veranda Pension Hotel Mykonos Town
- La Veranda Of Mykonos Greece