“Excellent Pottery and Good Friends”
Review of Hermes Gallery

Hermes Gallery
Ranked #7 of 34 Shopping in Mykonos Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed May 4, 2018

We have visited Mykonos four times, and always head straight to Hermes! We end up buying lovely pieces at good value for friends and family. We feel like Nick and the staff are lifelong friends that we love to come visit with. Going back on May 13 with two of our children and their spouses. On one shipment we did have breakage, but we contacted Nick on email with reference to the shipping invoice and picture, and he willingly replaced, and included a free piece as a gesture of goodwill.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

I ordered and paid for several items at this store on 06/10/2016 355 euros exactly and was promised delivery to South Africa within a month.To date it has not arrived. No response to telephone and e mails. Shop was Hermes Gallery, D. Mavrogeni 9 Mykonos 84600.

What can one do?

1  Thank rosh1zn
Reviewed February 12, 2018

I was back in May of 2017. I purchased 4 ceramic items and paid over 400 Euros for them. The shop insisted on cash only. They shipped them to me in the US and the largest vase which was over 350 Euros was broken in half and in several pieces. I contacted Hermes several times. Emailed them photos 3 times and had even had a Greek friend contact them and spoke with Nick himself. Nick asked that I email him again. I did. He has never responded. I am very disappointed. Not just because of the money, but also because I the beautiful vase I purchased was destroyed and on top of it all. I could not believe that this shop would completely ignore me.
Tara Snell Lansing Michigan

1  Thank tarasP8718PX
Reviewed September 23, 2017

I bought a couple of large pieces and they were shipped and arrived in about 3 weeks just as stated. They gave me a tracking number that never seemed to work but it arrived as planned so no big deal. Pottery is prettier once you get it home.

1  Thank hoflady