“Unhappy Customer”

Ranked #7 of 34 Shopping in Mykonos Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed February 12, 2018

I was back in May of 2017. I purchased 4 ceramic items and paid over 400 Euros for them. The shop insisted on cash only. They shipped them to me in the US and the largest vase which was over 350 Euros was broken in half and in several pieces. I contacted Hermes several times. Emailed them photos 3 times and had even had a Greek friend contact them and spoke with Nick himself. Nick asked that I email him again. I did. He has never responded. I am very disappointed. Not just because of the money, but also because I the beautiful vase I purchased was destroyed and on top of it all. I could not believe that this shop would completely ignore me.
Tara Snell Lansing Michigan

"souvenirs"
"mykonos"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed September 23, 2017

I bought a couple of large pieces and they were shipped and arrived in about 3 weeks just as stated. They gave me a tracking number that never seemed to work but it arrived as planned so no big deal. Pottery is prettier once you get it home.

1  Thank hoflady
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Found this whilst strolling around. I love pottery and the pottery here is so pretty with lovely vivid colours. Most of what I'd seen before this shop was tourist tack so it was a very pleasant surprise to find locally created souvenirs

1  Thank JacintaPurcell
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

This shop had beautiful items that are handmade by a wonderful artist and the colors are vibrantly gorgeous! Beautiful souvenirs of our visit here! We bought some espresso cups but wished we had more room to bring more items back with us! The gentleman in the shop was so friendly and nice it was a pleasure talking with him! A must visit store!!

1  Thank kmmgem
See more reviews
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

We were drawn to Hermes by the beautiful Pottery on display. We were assured by the Shopkeeper that he made the Pieces on display and his wife hand-painted them. All therefore individual and with this in mind reasonably priced. If you are looking for something a little different from the normal then Hermes is the place to go!!

1  Thank Brianngog