“beautiful pottery”

Ranked #7 of 34 Shopping in Mykonos Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed September 23, 2017

I bought a couple of large pieces and they were shipped and arrived in about 3 weeks just as stated. They gave me a tracking number that never seemed to work but it arrived as planned so no big deal. Pottery is prettier once you get it home.

1  Thank hoflady

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Found this whilst strolling around. I love pottery and the pottery here is so pretty with lovely vivid colours. Most of what I'd seen before this shop was tourist tack so it was a very pleasant surprise to find locally created souvenirs

1  Thank JacintaPurcell
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

This shop had beautiful items that are handmade by a wonderful artist and the colors are vibrantly gorgeous! Beautiful souvenirs of our visit here! We bought some espresso cups but wished we had more room to bring more items back with us! The gentleman in the shop was so friendly and nice it was a pleasure talking with him! A must visit store!!

1  Thank kmmgem
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

We were drawn to Hermes by the beautiful Pottery on display. We were assured by the Shopkeeper that he made the Pieces on display and his wife hand-painted them. All therefore individual and with this in mind reasonably priced. If you are looking for something a little different from the normal then Hermes is the place to go!!

1  Thank Brianngog