Review Highlights
Great shop, beautiful pottery

I went in today during our stop in Mykonos and really loved the pottery there. The prices are... read more

Reviewed August 29, 2018

Ancient Delos Tour
117 Reviews
from $43.90
More Info
All reviews beautiful pottery beautiful items shipment purchase shop souvenirs mykonos
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

This shop had beautiful items that are handmade by a wonderful artist and the colors are vibrantly gorgeous! Beautiful souvenirs of our visit here! We bought some espresso cups but wished we had more room to bring more items back with us! The gentleman in the shop was so friendly and nice it was a pleasure talking with him! A must visit store!!

1  Thank kmmgem
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

We were drawn to Hermes by the beautiful Pottery on display. We were assured by the Shopkeeper that he made the Pieces on display and his wife hand-painted them. All therefore individual and with this in mind reasonably priced. If you are looking for something a little different from the normal then Hermes is the place to go!!

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Brianngog
Reviewed June 27, 2017

I brought back home some pretty beautiful items I purchased there. I will go back. I love Mykonos.
Someplace I will never forget.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Happy to provide this update to my previous review of Nikolas and Hermes Gallery.Finally received the pottery I purchased in October,the exact pieces that I purchased, love them! It took about 8 weeks to finally receive them. Unfortunately one of the pieces was broken, now have to try to contact them to see if there was any insurance on the shipment.

Reviewed November 17, 2016

My husband and I visited this shop on October 10, 2016 & purchased 4 pieces of pottery which he promised to ship to me., I have emailed 3 times, sent him copies of the receipt & pictures of the pottery and I have not heard back. Very disappointed, the pottery was beautiful but I feel like I was scammed. Hope I can update this review if/when I receive my purchased items.

6  Thank Heidi G