“Hand Made ”

Ranked #7 of 34 Shopping in Mykonos Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

We were drawn to Hermes by the beautiful Pottery on display. We were assured by the Shopkeeper that he made the Pieces on display and his wife hand-painted them. All therefore individual and with this in mind reasonably priced. If you are looking for something a little different from the normal then Hermes is the place to go!!

1  Thank Brianngog

Reviewed June 27, 2017

I brought back home some pretty beautiful items I purchased there. I will go back. I love Mykonos.
Someplace I will never forget.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Happy to provide this update to my previous review of Nikolas and Hermes Gallery.Finally received the pottery I purchased in October,the exact pieces that I purchased, love them! It took about 8 weeks to finally receive them. Unfortunately one of the pieces was broken, now have to try to contact them to see if there was any insurance on the shipment.

Reviewed November 17, 2016

My husband and I visited this shop on October 10, 2016 & purchased 4 pieces of pottery which he promised to ship to me., I have emailed 3 times, sent him copies of the receipt & pictures of the pottery and I have not heard back. Very disappointed, the pottery was beautiful but I feel like I was scammed. Hope I can update this review if/when I receive my purchased items.

6  Thank Heidi G
See more reviews
Reviewed November 7, 2016

Happened upon this store while walking thru the quaint streets on Mykonos. The colors of the pottery are so reminiscent of the blues and white houses of this island and are beautiful souvenirs to take home. The colors also come in pink in white like the sunsetsll.
I purchased a few items and was told they ship anywhere. I am still waiting anxiously as for my purchases to arrive as some are Christmas gifts.