“Sunset cocktail bar”
Review of Rhapsody Bar

Rhapsody Bar
Ranked #112 of 250 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Reviewed October 21, 2015

My partner and I wanted to watch the sunset from a nice bar and we stumbled across this one in the alley way. The cocktails were €10 each (which were the cheapest we've found here so far) and they were tasty. This place was very cosy and very relaxing to watch the sunset at. The lady behind the bar serving the drinks was lovely and continually kept coming out to the deck area to have a chat which was nice :). Overall, a nice place to go.

Date of visit: October 2015

Reviewed October 18, 2015

My family had drinks here to relax and enjoy the views. They provide free wifi, which was quite good and stable. Naturally, this place attract many tourists and they do charge touristy prices for their drinks (E5 or 7 for a coke, I believe). They do accept credit cards. You're here for the views, not the drinks, I guess. Service was alright - no complaints.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed October 13, 2015

The best cure after a good night out. We walked through Mykonos town and came across this place for breakast, Bagels, sweet Nutella and fruit crepes or savoury crepes, mushroom, bacon etc. and frappe's! aka Freddoccino's - So good! Didn't get to experience the cocktails, music and views here though.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed October 2, 2015 via mobile

My partner and I visited this cocktail bar a couple of times during our two week stay in Mykonos. The staff were very friendly and the cocktails were delicious. The best thing about the bar was the sea view where you could see right across little Venice to the windmills. The atmosphere was relaxed and it wasn't too busy, although we did visit early evening so I'm not sure what it would be like later. Cocktails cost around €10/12 depending what you ordered which is average for bars in Mykonos overlooking the sea. Would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed October 1, 2015

Loved the music and the crowd was friendly. So hard to find Greek music in Mykonos and this was the best spot in town.

Date of visit: September 2015